Why men are more eager to loose their virginity quicker than women?

I mean what is the rush? I know men and women are different and have different "chips" implanted in their brains but why women dont feel so rushed to loose it and they are more patient even if the woman could want also to loose it but they are not like "I have to loose it" or somethign like that.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It is a social conditioning thing
    Among young males you are "cool" if you have had sex often thought so by females as well
    While for young females the norm is different you are not considered "cool" so as considered a "slut" by males and females alike
    It is all very stupid of course
    It is a perpetuation of the idea that it is good for a man to fulfill sexual desire while for a woman it is good to be virtuous
    Of course all the guys can't fulfill said desires without girls to fulfill them with well or with other guys if inclinations lean in that direction

0|0
    0|0
  • Because everything in life is a competition to men sports, popularity and eventually evolving into dates. Then losing their virginity. Then education and parties. Then landing a good career, marrying right, maximizing income, networking, having the best, car, house, eventually kids, all the trappings of life. retiring early if you can there is no limit to the money and power... and then somewhere along the line if you're lucky you realize. None of it matters. And as far as i'm concerned the ones that learn this the earliest are the most successful. because they own their life. it doesn't belong to someone else.
    Sorry if i got off the subject lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's due in part to two different things.

First, society focuses on women solely when they're talking about preserving your body. People with call women "stretched out whores" for having sex too much or too young. Women are considered "used goods" when they have sex. There isn't that same weight with guys outside of direct family (if they even talk about it at home).

Second, women get pregnant. I know I personally waited to have sex until I figured I would be able to care for any child that came of it. Even though men are supposed to own up to their part of the baby making process, that's happening less and less.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• A mix of social culture and biology to simplify it. Also consider personality, for a guy to lose it early a female ussually same age group is involved, which shows personality can also affect it.

Generarly speaking I had no rush but it just happenned by chance when it did without focusing on it. Just happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many are just very eager and don’t have the same social pressure not to.

Men tend to be praised for doing so and mocked if they are late.

Realistically I’ve read women tend to regret their first time and regret some sexual partner where men primarily regret not having had more sex. In my case that’s true - I regret opportunities not pursued.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly cultural. Men that dont lose their virginity early get made fun of. Its just how life goes. Also any guy who has ever ejaculated knows how good it feels and its only natural to assume sex feels better than masturbation. So there's that as well. Its also a pride thing for some people. Nobody wants to feel like a failure because they can't achieve a milestone in life. People also dont like rejection. there's lots of reasons but the main one is probably just how western culture is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's true that men are more eager to lose it, or that they lose it earlier than girls. Just as many younger girls enjoy sex or want to start doing it, but only a few will actually admit it because of long-standing social views about "good" female sexual conduct.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men tend to be more sexual, and women tend to value their virginity more.

tvtropes.org/.../AManIsAlwaysEager

0|0
    0|0
  • Peer pressure. No guy wants to me the only one that hasn't done it.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is stupid. Men have raging hormones and there hormones keep telling them to fuck.. women can control it alt better

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy hasn't lost his virginity by 20, society thinks he's unmanly

0|0
    0|1
  • Because we peak sexually at a much younger age

0|0
    0|0
  • because women get slut shamed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Education and friends' judgments

0|0
    0|0
  • Testosterone. That's really it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're treated as a loser and failure at life if you're a virgin.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• lose not loose

I think it has a lot to do with how boys are raised in terms of the messages they get about sexuality. Plus there is just the natural urge that emerges during puberty - women have that too though.

0|0
    0|1
  • Virginity doesn't see to mean as much to guys as it does to women.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes