Why men are more eager to loose their virginity quicker than women?

I mean what is the rush? I know men and women are different and have different "chips" implanted in their brains but why women dont feel so rushed to loose it and they are more patient even if the woman could want also to loose it but they are not like "I have to loose it" or somethign like that.

315

Most Helpful Guys

• It is a social conditioning thing
    Among young males you are "cool" if you have had sex often thought so by females as well
    While for young females the norm is different you are not considered "cool" so as considered a "slut" by males and females alike
    It is all very stupid of course
    It is a perpetuation of the idea that it is good for a man to fulfill sexual desire while for a woman it is good to be virtuous
    Of course all the guys can't fulfill said desires without girls to fulfill them with well or with other guys if inclinations lean in that direction

• Because everything in life is a competition to men sports, popularity and eventually evolving into dates. Then losing their virginity. Then education and parties. Then landing a good career, marrying right, maximizing income, networking, having the best, car, house, eventually kids, all the trappings of life. retiring early if you can there is no limit to the money and power... and then somewhere along the line if you're lucky you realize. None of it matters. And as far as i'm concerned the ones that learn this the earliest are the most successful. because they own their life. it doesn't belong to someone else.
    Sorry if i got off the subject lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's due in part to two different things.

First, society focuses on women solely when they're talking about preserving your body. People with call women "stretched out whores" for having sex too much or too young. Women are considered "used goods" when they have sex. There isn't that same weight with guys outside of direct family (if they even talk about it at home).

Second, women get pregnant. I know I personally waited to have sex until I figured I would be able to care for any child that came of it. Even though men are supposed to own up to their part of the baby making process, that's happening less and less.