Girls, Is it wrong to want to try porn things?

This is a weird question haha. But i love porn and i would love to do some of the stuff i have seen. Blowing on a chicks face, fucking her throat, anal, filthy talking etc. Is this too much to expect?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Not wrong per se, but you have to understand what the act is and what kind of effect it might have on a woman who is not a porn actress.

Throat fucking specifically is something a lot of guys have developed an interest in because of porn, but it is actually fairly hard to do, and it can damage the person's throat. To do it well and often one must train away their gag reflex and that can have long lasting consequences. The gag reflex exists to keep us from inhaling food and fluids into the lungs. With a poor gag reflex, it makes it much more likely that one will experience choking while eating. It can be just a little thing where a little water goes down the wrong way and a coughing fit pretty well solves it, uncomfortably. But it can lead to much more serious issues with aspirating things into the lungs and can cause issues for decades.

But I like to think of it this way. I know very few men who would allow a woman to repeatedly, violently jam a dildo down his throat no matter how much the woman wanted it, even if it was the ONLY way she could get off. They'd kick that woman to the curb without a second thought.

Lot's of people enjoy anal without pain or damage. You simply have to learn how to do it properly, and what they don't show you in porn is the prep-work that goes into it.

I hate facials, but a lot of women like them. All you have to do is ask. Same with other things you might want to try. But I recommend you turn off the porn and really research how the things are done, because the porn doesn't show you all of the steps.