Girls, Girls! Who’s your female celeb crush?

Girls, Girls! Who’s your female celeb crush?

I think it’s fair to say it’s okay for us girls to have a female celeb crush, even if you’re straight. My crush is, and always has been, Ariana Grande. So let’s talk about it!

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• these 3 are my mamassss. dark, light, they all fine😍zendaya, kiana lede, ryan destiny

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Awh yeah! 3 babes there hahah. Thoughts on Ari?

• 4d

not really for me. im sorry. i find ethnic women with darker tones more attractive/better looking.

• 4d

That’s not a problem :) you like what you like! I myself think Ariana is crazy sexy!

• Nigella Lawson. She’s a journalist, radio host and does heaps of cooking shows (which i love). She’s amazing in my opinion. She’s been through a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Katy Perry with black hair, Amerie , and Sarah Silverman.

0|0
    0|0
  • https://goo.gl/images/vR3hHL
    Jennifer Lawrence. She’s gorgeous with quite a lot of personality.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Agreed she is a beauty! What do you think of Ari?

• Show All
    • 2d

Is that she looks childish but at the same time grown up and very sensual. Nice eyes, nice voice, pretty smile.

• 2d

Yeah she has a good young look and petite body which is super nice. It’s not like over the top either. I’m wondering if she will ever be like everyone else and release like professionally revealing photos. But who knows!

• It used to be Miss Prestin when I was younger. She was more an insta celeb, but she was my body idol.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Well now who is it!

• Show All
    • 1d

Well, you don’t have to look up to them, but you can still find one to be sexy.

• 1d

I don't think any are that hot. The girls they pick to be in movies and TV aren't all that attractive now.

• I used to have a crush on Winona Ryder and Gillian Anderson ❤️ I’m just crushing on guys atm

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if dead people count but Audrey Hepburn

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why, but Alessia Cara. I do have a think for Ari though too!

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg loll I love nina dobrev😍😍 she’s so good at everything! And omg her hair is so cute

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Jennifer Lawrence- I'd love to date her
    2. Nina Dobrev
    3. Demi Lovato

0|0
    0|0
  • Betty White

1|0
    0|0
  • Alexis Dziena

0|0