Thoughts on Anal sex?

Just wondering what everyone's opinions are. Have you done it? What did you think? Do you want to do it? Why? Do you find the idea gross or sexy? Does it feel better than vaginal sex?

426

Most Helpful Guys

• So may questions, so little time.
    Have you done it? Yes, many many times. We do it every time we have sex along with oral and vag. We finish with anal.
    What did you think? We absolutely love it.
    Do you want to do it? Very much.
    Why? For me it's about the pain, the dominance and the submission. We're quite kinky. She's a submissive masochist and I'm a sexually sadistic Dom. She says it hurts good which turns me on no end. She also says it's one of the most submissive things she's ever done and it's one of the most dominant for me.
    Do you find the idea gross or sexy? Very sexy.
    Does it feel better than vaginal sex? Yes, for the reasons cited above plus I love the tightness and the friction.

Is this helpful? Comfortable Anal Sex for Beginners: A Guide to the First Time ↗

• I'll answer your question from a different perspective. I am a gay man who is an exclusive bottom during sex with guys. I simply love getting penetrated anally, it gives me a feeling of being full and complete unlike anything else… So, from the standpoint of a man who receives anal sex, it can be extremely pleasurable, if my man knows how to be a good top and takes his time fucking me. I would not exchange this feeling with any other act of sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend does it to me when he wants to. About once a week, I guess. It is different to vaginal sex, but I end up having the same sort of orgasms.