During sex, Is it taboo to act shocked and say something like "Oh fuck what did you do?" when the guy cums in you? if so why is it considered taboo?

116

What Guys Said 16

• To me, if you're being obvious, then it might be kind of funny. But if you just seem fake, trying to freak me out, I'll leave... forever. I am way too old and busy for head games.

• Is it a taboo? During sex, Is it taboo to act shocked and say something like "Oh fuck what did you do?" when the guy cums in you? if so why is it considered taboo?

WHY?

It will cost the girl a Plan B pill.

• I mean you're gonna scare him but if you didn't want him to cum inside its best to say that first

• Thats something that should of been discussed ahead of time unless the guy bad a vasectomy i guess he wouldn't mind camming inside you knowing he can't get ypu pregnant

• Here is one way to look at it. If the other person violates your trust, then I think it would be normal to feel and act shocked. Sounds like you trusted the guy to pull out in time and he didn't. It would make matters even worse if he had insisted on having sex without a condom.

Here is another way to look at the situation. If you are using the pull-out method as the only form of birth control, then you both are responsible for what happens. In the heat of the moment, it is easy to blame the other person. But if there was no coersion on his part, then you both need to accept full responsibility for what happens.

By the way, the word taboo refers to something that goes against social norms. Anal sex is considered taboo by many people. However, if you and your partner enjoy something like that, the fact that it is taboo becomes mostly irrelevant in the privacy of your bedroom.

• Well if you are not on pills, it's make sense for you to be shocked because of that.

• 3d

No, it’s super fucked up if you don’t get permission to do anything like that. Not to mention there’s still the risk of STD’s! And you’re implying it’s only the girls responsibility, not the guys, to not get pregnant.

• 2d

@Mr_Hyde well it mostly the girl's responsibility, girls are like locks after all. :)

tvtropes.org/.../MyGirlIsNotASlut

• The guy say's "Oh what the fuck did you do"
    The girl say's "hey your dick is in me not the other way around"

• Why would that be taboo , I would think wow am i going to be
    a father to a child or did i get her pregnant?

• doesn't seem taboo to me, many women want cum inside or insist on it.

• If it's part of a negotiated scene, no problem, but to just pull it on a guy is a bitch move.

• not taboo but u r on sex u should be more polite dear baby what did you do 😟😤

• Not taboo at all... Just a little odd that they would play it off like they didn’t know...

• It's fair if he did it without concent and you're not on the pill

• "is it taboo" no it's just stupid.

• lol the guy would think he could become a daddy

• Who says that’s taboo? That sounds like a fair response

What Girls Said 1

• It’s more taboo to not make him wear a condom if you don’t want him to ejaculate inside you.