Girls, Did your parents ever catch you masturbating?

I think everyone has had a close call but I have been getting a kick out of watching girls thinking they are alone and all of a sudden their dad or mom walks in. Both reactions are priceless.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Believe it or not I'm 45 years and I've never masturbate

1|1
    0|0
  • no, I never masturbated or anything and did not date until I left my parents house to live alone by myself

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

How did you manage to control so much that you didn't even masturbate?

• No, but my younger brother has. Twice.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that has happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope I'm too careful

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG! That would have be so awful if my mom or, worse, my dad ever caught me with my vibrator in my pussy! Ewww!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but it was before I even understood completely what masturbating was. As a young kid, I only knew it felt good and for some reason my mum and grandma would subtly tell me not to do the "bad thing", they called it. I was too young for them to educate me on it so I was at a mix of doing subtly sometimes and other times hiding it, even though i didn't know why.

Once, my grandma caught me kinda just rubbing it against the ground I was lying on (stomach-down, watching a movie) and she hit my butt with a slipper๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But once I was close to be caught by my mother Lol
    I heard her steps and I was able to stop before she got into my room.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad caught me giving a guy head once

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Wow, how'd that conversation go?๐Ÿ˜‚

• 4d

Lol it was more like hit hit hit get the fuck out of my house hit hit Esmeralda You're 13 you shouldn't be doing that hit hit hit I'll kill u next time hit hit hit. then he told my mom and she had a talk with me

• 2d

Oh goddddd๐Ÿ˜‚ I can't even imagine the awkwardness after baah

Recommended myTakes