Girls, Body Hair?

Girls... if your boyfriend or spouse asked you to stop shaving your armpits, pubic area and legs would you stop shaving?
1d
Remember it's asking not demanding.

9

Most Helpful Girls

What Girls Said 7

• Uhhh... sorry, gonna have to take a hard pass on that.
    I have a friend who is partaking in 'Janu-hairy'? didn't even know that was a thing.

• Pubic area, sure, long as I can keep it trimmed. Armpits and legs, noooooo.

• Armpits and legs i couldnt go far with. Below the belt wouldn't be a problem

• No way, no one tells me what to do, my body , my choice. I decide what I do with it.

• 1d

I truly appreciate your response... however... my question was if he asked what would be your response not if he demanded that you stop. I believe that there is a big difference between asking your partner and demanding. I would NEVER order or demand something. I always ask, if the answer is NO then the answer is No... plain and simple. I've been around women that appreciated the fact that they didn't have to shave every time they showered. If she's more comfortable with maintaining shaving that's cool.

• Nope:)))

• No way! 😂

• No way haha