Can a guy stay rock hard after cumming?

My partner is hard after cumming and not a lot came out... did he not enjoy it? Did I do something wrong? He made a lot of noises and body movements, but it was still rock hard. So I’m at a loss. I didn’t real feel him cumming. It was after a blowjob. So, what’s the deal? by the way we’ve been together 8 years.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• It may just be him not having much to cum with.. itbcould also be that you may have done something wrong... who knows...

0|0
    0|0
  • After I bust a nut I stay hard afterwards. It takes a while to come down on its own if I leave it alone… I can continue to fuck but it’s not as enjoyable the second time around and takes a lot longer to nut. At most the second ejaculation is just going to be some prostate fluid, but it’s mainly about her if I’m doing that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Sure he can but not all guys can, it depends on the individual. The amount of cum produced is not relative to pleasure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I cum hard the first time, stay hard with cock still in pussy. After a brief rest, we fuck more, we both cum and stir hard. My cock goes down after I have used all my cum.

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably didn’t cum completely... it’s possible to cum a little and not fully release... not common, but happens. No, you didn’t do anything wrong if you were giving him a blowjob. A bad blowjob is still better then anything else in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes some guys sometimes stay hard after orgasm. We're humans, not machines and it varies. The amount of sperm that squirts out varies too and has no connection to the amount of pleasure the guy feels

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens sometimes. Absolutely NOTHING to do with you. Nor anything to do with how much we enjoyed it or anything. Just our bodies and just happens.

0|0
    0|0
    • We are at just as much of a loss as to why it happens sometimes and not others. Nothing to do with you or enjoyment though. Just that particular day.

• Hmmm everyone has different strokes ND their body works differently. After ejaculation my penis deflates and it's takes about 10mins before I'm recharge to go again

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he was just empty lol I'll do that sometimes after having a lot of sex I still get the feel but nothing hardly comes out

0|0
    0|0
  • its an great skill, mostly ancient multiple orgasm skill, well done for the guy, dont you love he remains erect for more rounds?

0|0
    0|0
  • For me there is no rhyme or reason if I stay hard after cumming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys that just happens so it may not actually be on you

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had a problem staying hard after cumming but depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he/we can.
    Happens sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • They only get pleasured if they die after it

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he can go a second time back to back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes