Can a guy stay rock hard after cumming?

My partner is hard after cumming and not a lot came out... did he not enjoy it? Did I do something wrong? He made a lot of noises and body movements, but it was still rock hard. So I’m at a loss. I didn’t real feel him cumming. It was after a blowjob. So, what’s the deal? by the way we’ve been together 8 years.

18

Most Helpful Guys

• It may just be him not having much to cum with.. itbcould also be that you may have done something wrong... who knows...

• After I bust a nut I stay hard afterwards. It takes a while to come down on its own if I leave it alone… I can continue to fuck but it’s not as enjoyable the second time around and takes a lot longer to nut. At most the second ejaculation is just going to be some prostate fluid, but it’s mainly about her if I’m doing that.