What does Good sex means to you?

Will you leave your Partner if you both were not having good sex?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Life is too short to spend it with someone who is terrible in bed, they are usually terrible people in other areas of life too, not just sex. If you put up with their lacking, when you finally break up, you're gonna kick yourself knowing you denied yourself of better and can never get your wasted time back.

Most Helpful Guy

• In most relationships it gets better, as you do learn your partner more, as they learn you. If the sex doesn't get better then neither party is trying to improove it.

This is what I personally believe and have found to be true. Just be open, discuss what you like and improove it.

For the leaving part I would consider it as I'd have a doubt my partner is committed to us both if we wouldn't have that aspsct in our relationship.