Would it be wrong for me to tell her I was done trying to make our relationship work?

2 years of dates and she still hasn't allowed me to take her virginity. I have tried being gentle and very slow I have talked it over with her and we both tried it drunk. Every single time she starts crying and tells me to stop because it hurts that bad. I'm at my wits end. I wanna leave her for someone who can handle sex but I put so much time into her. Being able to be physically intimate is very important to me and it feels like she will never be able to give it to me. Should I leave her and would it make me a piece of shit for doing so? If you dont think I should leave her what do you think I should do to get her to get used to and not feel pain during sex?

02