Girls, Would you still like and date men?

If EVERY man stopped shaving/trimming his beard because razors and trimmers became unavailable, would you still be sexually and romantically attracted to men and want to date and have sex with them?
Or would you prefer women for intimacy and sexual satisfaction?
  • Would turn to masturbation
    Vote A
  • Would turn asexual
    Vote B
  • Would still like and want men, even if they are naturally bearded
    Vote C
  • Would turn to women for sex and romance
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• In my personal opinion, men look much better with smooth skin and clean shaved. Hair seem fine only on their eye lashes, eyebrows and head (obvio), Some of them have this adorable dimples that beards cover (which ain't fair!😰) To me, one of the most important part of sex is being clean before getting dirty starts (ahem ahem, I won't explain it further) Beards, moustaches are a huge turn off to me. It makes them more animalistic (its good if you've animal fetish lol) Other body hairs I'm afraid I can't tolerant either. I might look nerdish, but smooth tight skin is big yes yes for me! I don't even mind applying cold creams on my friends' cheeks before kissing! Heh, so you get the perfect picture, I suppose.

3|0
    0|0
    • Don't you think it's really sad and unfortunate thing that the men grow beard and much more coarse body hair , unlike us?
      Why do they still grow animal hair on face! Hehe. It's useless.
      Do you wish men naturally had smooth face and everywhere else including legs, as we women do?

• Show All
    • Are you having male friends? Do you like boys for relationship, if ever, or you prefer girls for relationship, romance and sex?

• I do have male friends at one arm distance, I prefer male😺

• But, if the razors became unavailable then women would be hairy too and considering the usual men's reaction women are gross and unfeminine if they look as nature designed them. So, yes, men are gross and unmanly in their natural state. Give them a piece of their own reasoning.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay! Hehe. So you say that because you dislike their comments and mindset these men have towards female body fuzz? Lol
      Okay, I get it.
      But if you have to answer otherwise, what would you say?
      Would you still prefer men or go for natural women?

• Show All
    • How do you prefer on the male body?

• What do you mean?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• It would be a struggle getting to love a man with a beard but needs must prevail

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea cause I would get guys that look hot being hairy but I would probably shave them myself

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they kept it clean, plus I'm into women too so it wouldn't matter either way

0|0
    0|0
  • become lesbian

2|1
    0|0
  • I would still like guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys, always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe? Im bisexual so i might like woman more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love guys with beards better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes