What do you think about guys who want to take it slow?

A guy who wants to take things slow, im referring to sex, they say sex= a type of commitment.. for example you been talking for a month your ready for sex and he isn't..
  • Be patient
  • Move on
  • Voice your opinion and risk getting rejected.
    Vote C

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds a bit odd for a guy to reject it. He might have anxiety about it. Is he a virgin?

• 7d

No he's been divorced for 18 months and says he hasn't been with anyone since his wife

Most Helpful Girl

• wow, one month is "enough time?" for me, it is at least 9 months. meaning (he has to propose first). what is more important to you? physical intimacy, or emotional intimacy? do you love him? because if you did, you would wait a helluva lot longer than one month to be intimate with him.

• Well in todays time.. waiting a month isn't the norm.. most people are hookin up in a matter of dates.

• 4d

True that! every school kid thinks they are gonna be the shit. Reality ain't so kind

• 4d

i never said i expected the men to be virgins. nvm.