What do you think about guys who want to take it slow?

A guy who wants to take things slow, im referring to sex, they say sex= a type of commitment.. for example you been talking for a month your ready for sex and he isn't..
  • Be patient
    Vote A
  • Move on
    Vote B
  • Voice your opinion and risk getting rejected.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds a bit odd for a guy to reject it. He might have anxiety about it. Is he a virgin?

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

No he's been divorced for 18 months and says he hasn't been with anyone since his wife

Most Helpful Girl

• wow, one month is "enough time?" for me, it is at least 9 months. meaning (he has to propose first). what is more important to you? physical intimacy, or emotional intimacy? do you love him? because if you did, you would wait a helluva lot longer than one month to be intimate with him.

0|0
    1|2
    • Well in todays time.. waiting a month isn't the norm.. most people are hookin up in a matter of dates.

• Show All
    • 4d

True that! every school kid thinks they are gonna be the shit. Reality ain't so kind

• 4d

i never said i expected the men to be virgins. nvm.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• People who overvalue sex tend to be shit at it and make it really cringy.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

What on earth does that mean.. u so did not answer the?

• 7d

I don't think highly of those guys.

That answers you, right?

• 7d

Ok yea i just thought u were saying by wanting sex makes u shitty. But yea i gotcha now

• The longer you wait, the better. Unless you just want something casual rather than a relationship.

0|0
    1|0
  • You must always be able to speed up at any time:)

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

What do u mean

• Show All
    • 6d

im suspicious that he has another woman at his place. I advice you to be careful.

• 4d

Im just about 100% sure thats not the reason im beginning to think he's like really uptight n a tad weird.. think ima call things off

• He's gonna be shit. Move on

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Can u elaborate. please

• Be patient..

0|0
    0|0
  • "Talking"? How much face time (in person)?

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Well we know each other a little bit from high school we have been on like 4 dates.. we dont get to see each other much cuz he works n spends all his free time with his kid.. so i try to go out of my way to see him but i dunno.. just getting tired of boys saying they dont want commitment..

• Show All
    • 6d

N whats mgtow

• 6d

ltr = long-term relationship
      mgtow = men going their own way (it's a movement)

What Girls Said 2

• Me and my boyfriend are waiting till marriage. I would not have wanted it any other way ❤ so patience definitely.

1|1
    1|1
    • 6d

oh, so it is possible to wait until marriage? i lost a bit hope for a while there. i want to wait till marriage too, but don't know if there are any guys who would wait around that long.

• 6d

There are guys like that out there but they tend to be religious. So your best bet is to date religious guys. Xx

• Waiting is nice. But if you can’t wait then just tell him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes