My boyfriend can’t get me wet, any tips?

I love my boyfriend to death so I’m not talking down on him. We both are still kind of newbies with sexual inter course, and when we do have sex I am turned on, but I’m still very dry down there. It’s very painful and I feel like because of that our sex life isn’t as exciting as it could be. Any tips?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Get some really good lube. Is this unique to him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, foreplay helps (for guys they are ready to go immediately, for women they need to work up to it (just another way life likes to screw with us and make things difficult)), you can also use lubricants (as chances are your probably nervous (and probably don't even realize it)) until you two get more comfortable with each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lube as suggested... But try and relax as best you can. Try massaging each other first and see if that helps get the juicies flowing... literally.

0|0
    0|0
  • is he your first one? can you compare him to others in terms of getting wet? maybe you should focus on fore play and have an open discussion about what arouses you and go with that. communication is the way to solve things

0|0
    0|0
  • can you get yourself wet? if so, incorporate playing with yourself into your sex. if you can't, then you have a condition that can be treated by a doctor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Foreplay lots of it or having him eat you out first

0|2
    0|0
  • Why don't you just get wet? Why is this a "my boyfriend" thing?

0|1
    0|0
  • 1) use lube
    2) can you get wet otherwise? If yes, more foreplay. If not, time for the doctor

0|0
    0|0
  • Foreplay. Lots of foreplay.

0|0
    0|0
  • KY jelly

0|0
    0|0
  • Try using your elbows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch him shit see if that turns you on

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a nice lube! Lube makes everything feel so amazing for both!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Lube. Lots and lots of lube.

0|3
    0|0

Recommended myTakes