Opinions on saggy breasts?

I'm a mother of three, all were breastfed and I just recently stopped nursing my youngest. I feel as though I've lost all the fullness I had. I've gone from a full 34d to a droopy looking 34c. My husband is still obsessed with me, but I feel like that's only because he's been there through all of my body's changes with each baby. I just want y'all honest opinion on how you feel about saggy/droopy looking boobs.
7d
Just to add I'm a very petite 25 year old, 4'11" 115lbs with an average-active body frame. Everything on me still looks like a 17 year old... minus the boobs lol

216

Most Helpful Guys

• I'll be honest and tell you I find them a turn off but then I admit to my own superficiality on this score. If you're through having children, maybe you like to invest in a boob just with a lift? I've been with ladies that have and the results are truly amazing both physically and in how much better they felt about themselves.

• As long as your husband is okay with it, why you care if guys in the internet are okay with it, also your breasts would was likely getting saggy anyway, if not from the births/breastfeeding then from aging, and big boobs tend to sag more, and it's okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all right don't let any idot from the internet make you feel bad boobs are boobs and there all going to sag.