Opinions on saggy breasts?

I'm a mother of three, all were breastfed and I just recently stopped nursing my youngest. I feel as though I've lost all the fullness I had. I've gone from a full 34d to a droopy looking 34c. My husband is still obsessed with me, but I feel like that's only because he's been there through all of my body's changes with each baby. I just want y'all honest opinion on how you feel about saggy/droopy looking boobs.
Updates:
7d
Just to add I'm a very petite 25 year old, 4'11" 115lbs with an average-active body frame. Everything on me still looks like a 17 year old... minus the boobs lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'll be honest and tell you I find them a turn off but then I admit to my own superficiality on this score. If you're through having children, maybe you like to invest in a boob just with a lift? I've been with ladies that have and the results are truly amazing both physically and in how much better they felt about themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as your husband is okay with it, why you care if guys in the internet are okay with it, also your breasts would was likely getting saggy anyway, if not from the births/breastfeeding then from aging, and big boobs tend to sag more, and it's okay.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all right don't let any idot from the internet make you feel bad boobs are boobs and there all going to sag.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• a mature man isn't only there for the boobs and sometimes some saggy boobs don't actually look that bad. your body is going to keep changing and so will his. you might as well accept it and each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • won't bother me.
    My Fiancee is a bigger girl so she has saggy boobs too.
    But you already gave birth to 3 children so i guess its pretty normal for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saggy tits are a huge turn off but not a deal breaker. I'd rather have small tits on a woman than saggy ones, and I like biiiig tits.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

If you like big boobs then there going to sag

• Show All
    • 6d

Dude even if they do wear bras big boobs sag they don't look like how the look in a bra.

• 6d

@AngelLily You can severely lessen sag by wearing your bra to sleep. My roommate does it and her tits are great and huge.

• IF you husband doesn't care, be happy with that. Anything motherhood brings, is a badge of honour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs aren't something that bothers me. I like them all shapes and sizes

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like saggy boobs personally as I'm more of a small, petite, perky boobs lovin dude

0|0
    0|0
  • I like saggy boobs, perky boobs, small ones, fake ones as long as they are in my hand

0|0
    0|0
  • Would have to see them to say for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Bobs are bobs

2|0
    0|0
  • They aren't attractive at all

0|0
    0|0
  • All titties are good titties