My boyfriend has lost interest in sex with me but claims he is still attracted to me. He is also attracted to other girls and so it’s not hormones?

My boyfriend is 28 years old and I’m
40

110

What Guys Said 10

• What have you both done to keep the fire and intimacy alive? If sounds like he might be bored.

• Try something different occasionally. When it seems he's not in the mood just unzip his fly and pullout his dick and give him a good blow job or perhaps just give him a hand job. 99.9% of guys will get horny once your hand touches his dick. A mans dick is like a switch it turns him on almost instantly.

• He wants to move on to someone else. The novelty of an older woman has gone and he has lost interest.

• maybe just need to spice it up a bit watch some porn learn some new moves or get some toys or something or just get it on with him when out and about. shake it up a bit. same old same old can get monotonous.

• have you tried to spice things up a bit? it may be the same old same old he has lost interest in

• Did you not expect or at least had in mind this could happen?

• Not sure u can do anything but look more sexually appealing to him apart from that can't do much

• Duh. This is shocking how?

• He may be cheating. How long u both been?

• He is losing interest for sure and trying to be nice. What has changed in the relationship? Communication is key. If he liked something in the beginning are you still doing it? Maybe you need to spice things up and try new things? Lingerie, toys, massage oils, new positions, etc.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds to Me as Though Joe may Want to be Free and Not in a Real Relationship. xx