Why is this happening?

I have talked to so many different guys, all different ethnicities, religions etc and they all seem to be the same exact person... its almost like a curse i guess. It’s like I’m talking to the same person just with a different face, body etc. and what not and I’m tired of it. Every guy i talk to, always seems to have one motive... and that is to try and get in my pants... which never is the case. I’m a very blunt person, i tell people from the start, that I’m not going to sleep with them and they’ll pretend its cool but in reality its not... they have this whole fucked up thing in their head that they’ll be able to maybe convince me otherwise and once they find out I’m serious about not sleeping with them, they leave because they don’t wanna wait for the right time and earn it. It’s like people in this day in age don’t believe in love anymore when they can just go the simpler route of just getting a friends with benefits. and the truth is in todays time, as sex became easier to get, love became harder to find... and I’m not easy and i believe sex has to be earned through time and love not just becasue were horny or in the mood. Which i always look past , no matter how I’m feeling in the moment. the guys i talk to are either no good, can't or don’t wanna commit , talking to multiple girls at one time and think when things don’t work out with one they can bounce around to the other, lie and just want a quick hit... and it leaves me wondering... what the actual fuck am i doing wrong? why do i keep getting the same guys thats no good, don’t have anymore life goals besides getting laid by as many girls as he can... why are guys getting the illusion that i might be easy when i never lead them to anything that would have gave them that impression to begin with? how do i find a good guy that wants a relationship and okay with earning sex? What am i doing wrong with looking for in guys and how do i stop?
3d
@hellionthesagereborn it won't allow me to direct message u

02

Most Helpful Guy

• You have tried talking to different guys? Because I don't do that (sex matters, period. In fact I find it rather disturbing that their are so many women out their who would let a guy inside of them that under any other cirucumstances wouldn't even let in their own home. In fact even the guys doing this is disgusting to me because they are selling themselves for sex, they are willing to let women do nothing but exist and are willing to pay them, date them, do things for them and the only thing they get back is sex. . . some times. . . if she feels like it. In both scenarios they are under selling themselves, its messed up.). Which of course means nothing that I don't do that, but also my friends don't do that. I don't know what groups you are talking to (honestly in my experience, this behavior is most common in black culture (not all obviously but I have found this behavior is most common with them (and its lauded in their music for some reason))), but I have to wonder what was their culture, because certain cultures produce certain values. I would also ask where are you meeting them? Guys who aggressively approach you are also more then likely after sex as they don't really care if you shoot them down as much as a guy who is genuinely interested because all they are after is sex. So that could be the issue, or where your meeting them (generally guys who want a relationship are not going to be doing the same things that guys who want causal sex are doing. The relationship guys are going to probably be more focused on career, of establishing themselves while the guys who want casual sex are more then likely the type to live in the moment, party etc.)? Don't get me wrong culturally we have gotten really terrible about casual sex, its devalued it and has managed to ruin real connections but to constantly run into those types seems a bit more then coincidence.

• 5d

I talked to them all a whole lot of white boys, some black boys , Spanish boys , Asian boys u name it there alll the same... as for just singling out one culture to do it more than the other? It’s been a tie between them all so i can't agree with u saying its mostly black culture... and where i meet them would be in person from college, work u name it, and sometimes through local apps like tinder etc. and more than a coincidence? i make it known I’m not looking for sex or want it and therefore I don’t give it and I’m not ever persuaded otherwise. If I’m not serious with them its not happening. I don’t have any bare photos revealing any body parts and I don’t lead them into acting like i want sex... I’m very ladylike with my texting and keep my flirting leveld nothing that should lead or make people think I’d let them smash... and also for those that i did meet on apps some would even have searching for relationship but its hardly ever the case now of days... in person or not.

• 3d

Thanks for the MHO. Hope it helps. As for the message, I'll send you one.

• 3d

no problem 😌 and ill be waiting 😋