Was the sex good for him, will we do it again?

I’ve been wanting to have sex with this guy for a whole semester and he knew it, I don't know why he was playing games, anyway so he finally came through lol he picked me up didn’t say a word , f*cked me and dropped me off, no conversation at all , which was fine to me lol
so we go to his room and we finally had sex and it was great , very worth it 😂. I’m very flexible and so I asked him to bend me over , I was bent over to where my head was touching my knees.
I get really wet and cum a lot , and my kitty kept like making this fart noise that I hate but I know guys like. he also seemed to like grabbing my ass,
Do you think we will have sex again?

012

Most Helpful Guys

• He will probably call you the ext time he wants to fuck and no one else is available.

• I hope so. Maybe he should spank your ass as well as grab it.