Was the sex good for him, will we do it again?

I’ve been wanting to have sex with this guy for a whole semester and he knew it, I don't know why he was playing games, anyway so he finally came through lol he picked me up didn’t say a word , f*cked me and dropped me off, no conversation at all , which was fine to me lol
so we go to his room and we finally had sex and it was great , very worth it 😂. I’m very flexible and so I asked him to bend me over , I was bent over to where my head was touching my knees.
I get really wet and cum a lot , and my kitty kept like making this fart noise that I hate but I know guys like. he also seemed to like grabbing my ass,
Do you think we will have sex again?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• He will probably call you the ext time he wants to fuck and no one else is available.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hope so. Maybe he should spank your ass as well as grab it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I think its called a 'queef' when your pussy farts like that. No way should that, or anything, stop you having more sex with this guy or anyone else, as long as it's all consensual..

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe not the basis for a relationship but im sure he will want to fuck you again

1|1
    0|0
  • tell him next time you want to do splits on his cock he'll want sex again :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not 🙂

0|1
    0|0
    • I told him before we had sex that I wanted to be fuck buddies and he said “we’ll see” , I think he was trying to act hard lol
      You think?

• Sounds good to me - - - -

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds hot I dont see why not

0|1
    0|0
  • i am sure you will, it sounds amazing

0|1