Boyfriend angry because I have to work with someone I had sex with?

I got a message from a guy I had sex with 12 years ago to ask if i wanted to do a freelance job for him. after some thinking, I accepted the job. Afterward I told my boyfriend that 12 years ago, I did have sex with the guy twice. Not a relationship. Now my boyfriend is angry because of it. Is it because I have to see the guy again? I will barely see him. Or is it because I didn't tell him immediately before accepting the job?

210

Most Helpful Guys

• You don't "have to" work with this guy; it is a choice that you made, and you did not include your boyfriend in the decision. If I was him, I would be thinkiong about breaking up with you.

• Talk to him about it. Is he jealous, distrustful or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's unable to realize the irrelevance of the information and somehow thinks you don't have the character or strength to avoid a situation in which this man might want sex with you. Some men really do not get that it is possible to be friendly, genuinely friendly, with someone you once had intimacy with.