Who is more innovative in sex matters: you or your partner?

311

What Guys Said 11

• Me by a long shot.

• Definitely me... I haven’t met a female yet that’s been innovative, creative, hard working more enthusiastic than me when it comes to sex. Not saying there aren’t any out there. But I have not experienced any

• Without a doubt my S/O is. In general women are more innovative, their imagination is far superior to that of men when it comes to sex.

• We keep surprising each other. I think I am, then she surprises me. She thinks she is, then I surprise her.

• Mixed. Some girls are more innovative then others. I prefer them innovative

• I would have to say in my case My wife was the innovator. I would have never brought up any kinks or fetishes to my wife even at the two year mark of our marriage. I was afraid that she would have though I was a perv or deviant. One day out of the clear blue sky she suggested to tie my hands up. I was already aroused so I said yes. After my hands were restrained I went into a much higher state of arousal that I never had experienced before. After a couple more sessions including legs being tied up I was able to tell her my "darker side" and she her darker side. Some things she liked and we kept doing Some things we didn't like and never did again but it was good for our sex life to be able to talk about it and try new things.

• Men over women
    Like that

• My girlfriend... She is always wet

• Depends on age and experience.

• me, :-)

• Innovative? It’s sex You’re not inventing the wheel 😂

What Girls Said 3

• Me because my partner doesn t really come around yah know. I don't have a partner I rely strictly on my dreams and imaginations. But hey I'm pretty damn innovative.

• 1d

I have a pretty active brain so that helps😂

• 1d

I don't agree that it's curse.

• 1d

Oh my gosh, it is. When your in class and your so bored with the class your mind wonders. Plus, it's damn annoying where it wants too go.
      I think it is because then people wonder why I put my head down or why I doze off😂 I never told anyone why at school.
      It's not fun to have an active brain all the time and me uggg let's just say I can't turn it off.

• My hubby.

• Since he has much more experience, my boyfriend.

• 1d

how old is he compared with you?

experience in what way just more partners or does he have a swinging or fetish background?

• 1d

@manmeat Threesomes, foursomes... sex in unusual places xD

• 1d

has he introduced you into a three some / foursome / gangbang? if so was it MfM or fMf?

what else has he done with you and has it all been a turn on or was anything not for you?