Have you ever researched how to give sexual pleasure to someone of the opposite gender?

Research could be on the internet, in books, apps, programs, etc. Whatever. Just somehow that you seek external info on how to please someone in the bedroom
  • No bc I haven't needed to, I'm not having sex anytime soon
    Vote A
  • No bc I don't need to, I'm giving a lot of pleasure to them already
    Vote B
  • No bc I don't care
    Vote C
  • Yes I've researched it 1-4 times
    Vote D
  • Yes I've researched it 5-10 times
    Vote E
  • Yes I've researched it more than 10 times
    Vote F
  • No, I'm gay
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I don't mind being honest. I have modest equipment (5.5 x 4.75) and somewhat of a hair trigger. That limits me on both positions and duration. I learned over time that fewer than 25% of women achieve orgasm from intercourse alone. So the odds are slim and I may reduce them.
    What to do? I decided to research it as science. My knowledge of a girl's sexual geography approaches medical. Where things are, what to do with them when and how they respond. Of particular interest was Oral sex, which is (to me) the key to giving a girl not only an orgasm but even more satisfying intercourse.
    When I am with a girl I want to be intimate with, I go to Oral as soon as she is willing... as an extension of making out... with no expectation of receiving. I call it the ultimate kiss. Unlike having intercourse up front, which can stunt a relationship, Oral reveals your heart to her in a way talk cannot.
    Of course, the setting is critically important but when conditions are right, Oral can come earlier than you would expect because it can be done with almost no undressing. The reactions I've gotten could be described as "speechless pleasant surprise"; like receiving an unexpected gift.
    Gentlemen, learn this. I'll even help you out.
    www.slideshare.net/aee_fx/she-comes-first-15567847

1|0
    0|0
  • I said no because I don't need to. However it doesn't stop me researching sometimes just for the fun of it... (and eternal intrigue of women's sexuality)... ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I was a virgin when I got with my girl at 22 didn't wanna disappoint so I looked into some stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask them what they like, everyone is different

0|0
    0|0
  • Only research is finding out what your partner likes and wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, because every girl feels pleasure in different ways

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I voted E.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have looked into it in the past

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't

0|0
    0|0
  • no i have not

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did no research but i also didn't assume i could go whistling into war. It was a bit awkward but i asked my partner what she likes/would like me doing and kept at it when i heard the magic words "just like that" after a couple of times it gets easier to determine what to do to make her feel better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Out of curiosity

0|0
    0|0
  • Internet is full of lies in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes