Is It OK to be depressed because of interracial dating?

Personally, I don’t wanna be here anymore for a few reasons. This is probably the biggest one. It’s not that I don’t think two people should be allowed to love each other regardless of race - I do believe in that.

However that isn’t usually how it goes down. For example the modern dating game is humiliating for white guys. This is because white girls like hooking up with Black and Arabic Muslim men. I don’t know why. So pretty much, immigrants and stuff just arrive in the UK and take all the women.

That depresses me greatly and these Black and Arab men upload amateur porn about it - boasting about it, trying to make white men hate themselves and wanna commit suicide.

What should I do?

98