Guys, is it possible if you like a lady so much but don't want to get to know her?

From my experience, there are lots of guys who "seem" to be interested in me. However, no one actaully wants to talk. Or is it because I told them that I'm not gonna sleep with them soon, so they left? One said everyone wants to have my body. That makes me sad. I've been questioning myself for long... Am I not a person to them?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I'm really sorry you're going through this. It seems to be the current phase for men to be even more superficial that we've been historically. There are men out there who see you as a valuable, empowered young woman. Just keep weeding out the pretenders until you find the right one. Men are turned on by what we see so we tend to get too focused on the physical.

0|0
    0|0
  • the basics are relationship
    - take away too much time.
    - take away needless money
    - can be headache if she ain't got her shit together and if we dont want to deal with it.

some fuys like how she look but how she act or whom she surrounds herself with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sometimes I'm really into a girl but either I've observed that she's not worth getting to know, not relationship material, or has a questionable past. And other times I just like how she looks but have no intention of taking anything further.

I've lost count of the number of times I've discovered something about a girls past without actively seeking that information... then without realizing she verifies it to be true.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was in my middle teens, I lusted after a particular Supermodel who contributed greatly to my early prostate health (fapping). I learned that she was highly temperamental and occasionally (!) violent. Knowing her would have ruined my fantasy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. to be honest. They didn't like your personality, or it didn't just match with theirs.
    We men got in trouble, if hot girl doesn't say anything we are interested in. We don't know, should we try to be there and wait to get lucky, or just leave her.
    If you wouldn't be attractive, you would need to charm them with your personality in the first place.
    That is how us "unattractive" people do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you're impossible to deal with. And no, if a guy likes you he'll pursue you. Unless you show lack of interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have a nice shapely body most men are going to want to have sex with you but you would think of the as a compliment. The day will come when they won't find you that attractive so you should cherish it while you can. You do not have to sleep with them if you don't want to but if you find the right guy you should consider sleeping with him if you intend on getting married to him or wait until you do get married. Its all up to you & it is always up to the woman. Women rule when it involves sex or to have sex, not the man.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't make sense... they are interested but don't want to talk... you are talking but they don't want to keep talking.

you must be very attractive. Realize what you said sounds like rejection and they have no hope. If you were trying to catch a fish, you are putting the bait in the water and when you see the fish, you pull it away... and they run.

try saying... this is what I'm looking for, if you are patient and talk with me, maybe there is more, there's somethin speical in store for the right man. Is that you?

soemthing like that. Boy should melt inside. And yes, that may be what they want and in the end, they aren't for you anyway...

0|0
    0|0
  • If they don't want to spend the time to get to know you, then you're just a warm body to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes