Its funny to (people) watch on this site?

Most the time I will find a random girl and go to her profile and then look at asked questions and ones that she has answered as well. For example, It's crazy how many times this last profile I was reading answered "where do you like a guy to cum?" I didn't read all the way to the bottom of it because I was tired of reading that. It has to be exhausting being a woman on the internet. I guess my question is How did you get that thick of skin to put up with it?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• When I started on GaG it was very annoying. I would get mad. Then my friend tell me I can accept guys are guys or begin to like girls. That really make me think. Now I understand many different guys ask the kind of question you said. Some normal, some crazy. Like girls there are good guys and not good ones :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys are just straight pervs and want the attention instead of just googling a survey