Can you have just as much fun having sex with a skinny girl as a normal, curvy, or chubby girl?

• Yes
  • No

016

What Guys Said 16

• There is probably an acceptable minimum level of fun you have with all of them, but in all honesty, the body type you are most attracted to will yield the most enjoyment and fun.

• Different things with different girls but generally it's all fun. Enjoy the variety of life and love the female form in all its ways

• Fun in bed is a matter of attitude more than body type.

• It's easier than with a really fat girl. I can't lift a fat girl and carry her around during sex.

• Uh sure, if by "just as much" you actually mean "a hell of a lot more" since why the fuck would I want to fuck a fat girl

• Sure, the skill matters more than the body for a good lay anyways

• Absolutely. Sex is as good as you make it in all shapes and sizes. Are you worried about your size @Anonymous?

• Only a idiot would think no

• i have always found it more fun

• Yeah absolutely

• Of course.

• I always did.

• Yes?

• Don’t see why not

• Yeah

• At least almost as much fun. For that majority of men with a body part fetish, it's more fun if she fits the fantasy but only marginally so. It's more about sexual compatibility.

What Girls Said 0