Does being a virgin make things harder when it come to sex?

Some guys were saying that when they found out that the girl they have been dating is a virgin, it surprised them and it kinda turn them down a bit cause they gotta work harder on the girl and since its the girl first time, she gotta expect a lot.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• That really doesn't matter to me. I like sex but its never a deal breaker. You be who you want to be and keep your virginity as long as you want to. To hell with what anyone else thinks. Especially a guy who is turned off because he has to "work herder" with a virgin. What a piece of crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the first time for a girl is painful and no pleasure at all, so guys who care about the girl makes this difficult and some girls experience with it have it so painful they say they never want it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • BullSHit. It sex, and pleasure. Virgins figure it out.. we have been doing this for way over 20000 years..

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually yes, but it's also tend to be more rewarding than to have sex with a slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s just a little nervousness I think

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I have very little esteem or affinity for a guy that tells he has to "work harder" on a girl that is a virgin.

What kind of labor is that? Is it a physical labor like digging a hole, like cleaning out a toilet, like masonry? To me, a guy that says that is an ignorant, uneducated and not worthy of having a beautiful girl AND the immense honor to show that he has been the one chose to perform this "labor".

The girl has placed her faith in this guy to do a proper "labor" and all he can do is complain.

Guys, please, this labor is the one a girl will judge other men. If you do a lousy job, don't be surprised that girls will think twice before accepting your date or a further laborious intercourse.

This labor is like working on a precious raw diamond. You screw a cut, you screw the entire diamond.

Look at the honor of deflowering a girl not as a job, a task or a duty, but look at it as something that requires so much more feeling. It takes a master to create a masterpiece.

It takes a person that takes the anxiety away, that understands that this very first time is the most important time and that, if she resists because she is scared, you are gentleman enough not to insist but to talk with her and make her want YOU to be the one that she trusts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, for some guys it's more of an anxiety issue that leads to a turn off.
    Like you said, it's her first time so they think they must be perfect cause she expects a lot. But at the same time I think they kinda like it as well, they like the whole idea of being the first to get into the territory lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I just think you have to find a guy who you care for a lot, and that he cares for you as well.

If you find something shallow, it makes sense that he might not want to. ANd if he does it might be only as a conquest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are guys who dont know to pleasure his chick, a real guy will care for you and would give his best to please you & probably make it a memorable one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that they just dont want to be first. Especially if the guy isn't really into the girl. He would go for it if girl wouldn't be a virgin. But taking virginity from the girl that you aren't really into sounds kinda bad for them.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes