For those that masturbate regularly?

do any of you just love it and every thing to do with it or do you just see it as something to ease frustration?
Updates:
5d
personally i love being a wanker

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope my girlfriend doesn't see this or I'm in big trouble xD Because my sex drive is significantly higher than hers, I usually masturbate almost daily for one of two reasons. I either get sexual tension so easily and simply give myself a few moments to get some relief or if I'm planning ahead to have sex with my girlfriend the next day so I don't suffer from premature ejaculation issues since I can't last more than a minute or two through vaginal penetration without numbing myself first! I think we all can admit the feeling of masturbation is irresistible, especially if we have a sexual craving or a need for sexual release! I'm in the middle with this, both for pleasure and to relieve sexual tension even though sex with my girlfriend is 100x better!

This is so embarrassing 😢 I'm afraid of my girlfriend reading this with her thinking I'll be more of a pervert than she already knows I am since she reads my opinions once in a while. If she does, it was nice knowing you all while it lasted xD

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

if she reads my responce i hope she takes it on board... she need to be less controlling and accept you as you are else it will never last anyway... thanks for answering

• 6d

Oh don't worry about it, she's not controlling in the slightest! She already knows I love flirting with her physically a lot as it is. She just gets really embarrassed with personal questions and opinions like these is all! Your thoughtfulness is appreciated 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I dint masturbate regularly but when I do it it’s because it eases frustration or I’m honey

0|5
    0|0
    • 6d

Horny*

• 6d

i think its the case for many people... maybe its only me that loves doing it because it just feels so good

• Most of the time I just do it because I like it. Lately I do it more because my boyfriend never wants to have sex with me so I use it to ease frustration as well haha

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

sorry to hear he is neglecting you but pleased you still get to enjoy masturbation

• (γ‚œγ€‡γ‚œ;)?

0|1
    0|0
  • Bit of both. I love to fantasize about the one I am most fond of to many a lustful passionate scenarios. It feels good and it also helps with cramping when I menstruate. I also do satisfy my needs when I am feeling the natural urge.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both πŸ€”

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

at the same time you mean or sometimes its frustration and other times you just want a good play with yourself?

• 6d

both again

• It’s just a common distress relief

0|1
    0|0
  • Ease frustration or to use as sleeping aid as I feel more relaxed afterwards.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

never just for fun and because you like it then/

• 6d

Well, seldom or rarely to be honest... It seems to be mostly guys that enjoy such activities... I am Bi so I have dated both sexes and most of my girlfriends can go for days without playing with me... However, for my boyfriends it's usually every 3 days or so.

What Guys Said 8

• I think the answer for most guys is both. We love doing it especially while looking at something erotic or nude girls and it does give us a great relief from being so horny.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

seems to be similar for women too but i am seing varying degrees one way or another

• I feel really uncomfortable and slightly irritable if I don't flush the cargo hold every 3rd day or so...

0|2
    0|0
  • Bit of both,

I am more likely to do it if I am tense and stressed
    I also do it if I am generally turned on
    I also do it out of habit to the point that now I think that I have to do it before I can actually get on with my day, it is a big habit :/

I do also do it if I can't get to sleep and need to exhaust myself to get a good night sleep, it does that well because I find that nothing really helps me sleep, not sleeping medicine, going up early, different bedding, nothing. But one go at it and I'm all good, makes me sleepy so... If it ain't broke :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I often can't fall asleep. It helps when chamomile and other teas don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I did, i think it was just habit

0|1
    0|0
  • I love the build up and edging part

0|1
    0|0
  • I just like the feeling of it and gets rid of the horniness for awhile