For those that masturbate regularly?

do any of you just love it and every thing to do with it or do you just see it as something to ease frustration?
5d
personally i love being a wanker

89

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope my girlfriend doesn't see this or I'm in big trouble xD Because my sex drive is significantly higher than hers, I usually masturbate almost daily for one of two reasons. I either get sexual tension so easily and simply give myself a few moments to get some relief or if I'm planning ahead to have sex with my girlfriend the next day so I don't suffer from premature ejaculation issues since I can't last more than a minute or two through vaginal penetration without numbing myself first! I think we all can admit the feeling of masturbation is irresistible, especially if we have a sexual craving or a need for sexual release! I'm in the middle with this, both for pleasure and to relieve sexual tension even though sex with my girlfriend is 100x better!

This is so embarrassing 😢 I'm afraid of my girlfriend reading this with her thinking I'll be more of a pervert than she already knows I am since she reads my opinions once in a while. If she does, it was nice knowing you all while it lasted xD

• 6d

if she reads my responce i hope she takes it on board... she need to be less controlling and accept you as you are else it will never last anyway... thanks for answering

• 6d

Oh don't worry about it, she's not controlling in the slightest! She already knows I love flirting with her physically a lot as it is. She just gets really embarrassed with personal questions and opinions like these is all! Your thoughtfulness is appreciated 😊