What are some kinky things to do in the bedroom?

78

78
  • Let me count the ways. What's your definition of kinky?

• Oh, jeez. Where do you wanna start? The options are endless, first you've got to just look at what you're looking to get from it, or take something existing that you already enjoy and think of a way to spice it up- probably better to start into something new by combining it with something you know you already like.

• usually for me, it is being tied up someway... just my hands behind my back or above my head.

doing things you dont normally do in bed:
    - being the aggressor while he lays there and lets me be in charge
    - biting and hickeys
    - a cock ring for him and me teasing him for an hour so he is so hard he is ready to burst.
    - hot wax
    - ice cubes
    - being blindfolded and not knowing what he is going to do next.

• 3d

Sounds like lots of fun things going on in your bedroom! He is a lucky guy.

• Wear lingerie and role-play my wife lesbian girlfriend and sometimes she uses a strap-on on me.

Wear leather and latex clothes, use whips, ropes, do a lot of bondage and have a safe words. We some kinky sons of bitches.

• They can all be found in your imagination. Having a dom boyfriend helps, too!

• Eating an entire bag of chips while watching crime documentaries.

• Anything degrading :) Jealousy and envy make whatever fuck toys you may have more exciting! In moderation of course.

• There are tons of. Also depends upon your preferences

• Have sex with one of you tied down or handcuffed and blindfolded.

• I will do pretty much anything he wants to do

• 3d

Don’t miss that a lot of his pleasure can come from doing things you like and want to do. But, yeah, you being so willing to please him is very exciting to most guys.

• 2d

This girl gets it.

• Kissing and Cuddling. xxoo

• By myself or with a friend?

• Pillow fight?

• Squirting, sex toys, fisting, anal, bdsm, videos

• It depends what you consider as kinky. There are play acting kinks and there are creative things to do with/to body parts kinks. To narrow it down, which interest you and how Ewww are you willing to go?