Is 4 a high body count for a 20 year old girl?

713

713
  • Probably not

• No. It's pretty good actually.

This is my slut/manwhore equation regarding "body count" - a very obnoxious and revolting phrase but, considering that the people who use it are typically manwhores and sluts anyway, what should I expect?

I use a formula for both males and females:
    Let Y = cumulative number of distinct sexual intercourse partners
    (that is, the "body count")
    Let X = age-appropriate maximum number of distinct sexual intercourse partners

X = ROUND_UP [ 1.5 * (AGE - 15) ]
    So:
    Age = 15, X = 0.
    Age = 16, X = 2.
    Age = 17, X = 3.
    Age = 18, X = 5.
    Age = 19, X = 6.
    Age = 20, X = 8.
    Age = 21, X = 9.
    Age = 22, X = 11.

If Y > MINIMUM (X, 10), then "Slut/Manwhore" else "Age appropriate".

Basically, what this is saying is:
    1. "Don't fuck until you are at least 16.
    2. "Only fuck in committed relationships; up to 3 committed relationships per every 2 years."
    3. "If you need more than 10 committed relationships by the time you are 22, then something is wrong with you or you're a slut/manwhore who is fucking too often just for fun."

More than 10 guys is really too much.

Most guys would be rather uncomfortable competing against such a lengthy history because the probability of his being the best you ever had (or having the biggest dick you've ever had) seriously goes down. He wants to be memorable and important to you and "not just another lay".

Nor does he want a pussy with "a lot of miles on it" because, frankly, they are considerably looser so the experience isn't as good for him (although it is still mighty fine!).

So, bottom line; more than 10 guys is too much for the majority of men.

For the record, my Y ("body count") is 5 and it wasn't 2 until I was almost 26!

Body 1: 21 y 09 m
    Body 2: 25 y 11 m
    Body 3: 26 y 02 m
    Body 4: 32 y 10 m
    Body 5: 36 y 10 m

Anyway, your number of 4 is half of the maximum for a 20-year old. Congratulations on not being a slut!

• 5d

I’m not into casual sex personally but it always baffles me how the loose vagina theory is applied to shame women who sleep with a variety of men as opposed to those who only have one partner but apparently don’t become loose, I’ll just leave this here: www.healthline.com/.../loose-vagina

• 5d

Are you sure that’s not related to age and childbirth or how turned on she is?

• 5d

@Coastalchic No, I've been with a 23-year old nymphomaniac college student who let's just say was obviously not a virgin.

• It's a subjective thing. For some it will make you a whore. For others it's meaningless. What matters is how you feel about it.

• If you're talking about sleeping with guys no not high

• A high body count? That's for killing. Not a rank when you say it like that

• That’s not too much, just as long as you’re doing it safe.

• It's not a "conservative" number, but it's not overly high

• Yes, unless you’re married, you shouldn’t have a single man.

• I'd say that's pretty average.

• Nope

• average

• Average

• It's not

• Average

• No, that's reasonable.

• Nope

• Average.

• thats a guy every 5 years. yeah, that's pretty slutty, for a 20 year old

• Not really, no. I’d only been with one by that age though, but then I’ve only been with seven even now (I can’t do casual so I’m probably not the best comparison in today’s culture).

• Yes, I only killed one person by age 20.