How often do you do a quickie in your relationship and how long does it last?

07

Most Helpful Guys

• It usually will last around 1-2 minutes of foreplay, not a lot of it, mostly touching her breasts, butt and thighs.
    Insert.
    Thrusting 1 minute slow, then 4 minutes very fast and then it is over.

Frequency? Once or twice per week.

She doesn't like it so max it can happen is 2-3 times per week and after that it must be "made up"

• Once or twice a month maybe... it usually lasts 5 to 7 minutes

• 4d

Who often asks for the quickie, you or your partner? Do you do at least some foreplay?

• 4d

I'm usually the one asking for it and there's usually minimal foreplay. Maybe a quick lick to make sure she's wet, but not much more.