How often do you do a quickie in your relationship and how long does it last?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It usually will last around 1-2 minutes of foreplay, not a lot of it, mostly touching her breasts, butt and thighs.
    Insert.
    Thrusting 1 minute slow, then 4 minutes very fast and then it is over.

Frequency? Once or twice per week.

She doesn't like it so max it can happen is 2-3 times per week and after that it must be "made up"

0|0
    0|0
  • Once or twice a month maybe... it usually lasts 5 to 7 minutes

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Who often asks for the quickie, you or your partner? Do you do at least some foreplay?

• 4d

I'm usually the one asking for it and there's usually minimal foreplay. Maybe a quick lick to make sure she's wet, but not much more.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When dating 15 min before work, other wise I like longer sessions of an hour or more

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

How you guys get aroused so fast for a quickie?

• 4d

I love oral sex, so I usually get her off by then I'm hard and ready to go

• 4d

Oh okay thanks, I always wandered how couples can perform a quickie?

• Any chance we get usually once a week or 2 times last about 8 minutes

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Who often asks for the quickie, you or your partner? Do you do at least some foreplay?

• 4d

It's a split of who asks for it usually her and the foreplay is kinda minimal usually fingering her or a hj to start if I have time I'll pull her pants down eat her out moving her panties aside then go from there

• For us, a quickie is 5-10 minutes and involves hands and her mouth. Cunnilingus and intercourse take longer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a fan of quickies. Iā€™m too sensual lol šŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot, 5-10 minutes bang bang one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes