Guys: what drives you crazy in sex?

Apart from the boring blowjobs and handjobs, what makes you excited in bed? What do you like? What gives you real pleasure?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Considering there's only so much you can physically do, changing up the setting/location and adding some lingerie into the mix will certainly spice it up.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ball sucking, teasing, strip tease, make out then kissing down my body, eating my girlfriend out, hearing her moan and please her... the list goes on😂

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Dude get a life

• Show All
    • 5d

Oh you got a lot to learn then

• 4d

@Giggletr0n 😂😂. First, that age is wrong, I’m 16. Second, idc if you don’t believe me it doesn’t affect me in the slightest. However the truth is that happens and I guess it’s up to you if you choose to accept it though. Lastly, what is it that makes unbelievable, none of that stuff isn’t rare or anything

• You know, I have absolutely no idea. Not sure if that's concerning or not 🤔

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Feel free to answeenr or not

• 3d

I guess I was too vague. What I meant was I have never had a "drive you crazy" moment, it's always just been good enough

• 3d

Ah sorry I misread "concerning", read it concerned haha
      Thanks for the answer though

• I get all worked up, when my wife buys my some sexy womens lingerie and pegs me. That is called a kink That I like a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good blow jobs. Not the “boring blowjobs and handjobs” that you speak of. You really need to improve those.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Thanks for the opinion

• Kisses in my neck, whispering in my ear. Dirty talk

1|0
    0|0
  • Eating my s. o out I'm addicted to it her moans bites to my neck her on top grinding

1|0
    0|0
  • Going down on a woman and giving her a great orgasm

1|0
    0|0
  • Pm me

1|0
    0|0
  • When she screams at me to rape her filthy hole

1|0
    0|0
  • Spanking bondage role play

1|0
    0|0
  • uh, why do you wanna know?

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Mostly out of curiosity

• Show All
    • 4d

Not horny. If i was my boyfriend can take care of that. Thanks. Nobody forced you to reply.

• 4d

like i said...

• Neck biting, getting head, giving head, getting grinded on, having her back into me while I’m inside her, hearing her moan 🤤💦💦

1|0
    0|0
  • Dirty talk

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes