Pubes or no pubes?

Idrk if girls or boys like them, i shaved all mine off for this girl and before i show her i wanna know if girls actually like hairless boys

15

15
  • Don't whore yourself for a check man, you are under 18 years old. Because the moment she's going to see you she's going to tell everybody else. Doesn't matter what a woman wants. What matters is what your wife wants. And she should honor respect you. But you saying the kind of things you're saying you sound like you're going to be the type of guy that they're going to make fun of and screwing you over. That's how guys like you ends up used and abused by women.

• If you’re under 18 and you decide to send a nude it’s illegal. More changers can be added if the person isn’t concerning to one. Check the age of consent in your state of country too. Otherwise it’s up to the person and area. Some areas don’t shave whatsoever, others it’s better to keep a little and others none.

• I think most of the girls prefer neatly trimmed pubes than completely hairless. A hairless pubic area looks far more prepubescent.

• Definitely no. My girlfriend is hairless and so I am and I like her hairless and she likes me hairless 😂😂

• I prefer them, but she may not.

• Prefer hairless