Do you ever got Turned on by Music?

Hi
Is there a song that turns you on?
Like makes you want to have sex?

And if you prefer to have music while having sex, what music or song will you be playing?

83

83
  • I don't get turned on by songs most of the time but I worship God through romantic music. Like I will listen to a love song and I will think about God and pretend I am worshiping God through the love song. Gotta find you is a romantic song by Disney that I listen to when I am worshiping God. I also worship God with the Disney song Every Day in High School Musical.

• Well considering my music talks about mental health and other general troubling topics of today’s world, and with that reminding me of a dead friend. I would sincerely hope not.

• https://youtu.be/DXq-XdyGehk

Fairly sure you can get pregnant just by listening to that song

• lol i have not played music while i had sex, but if i did it would be "for your entertainment' by adam lambert lol i love that song

• One song that's ever turned me on was : Chris Brown - Loyal

• All Star by smash mouth really makes me want to fuck a tree

• Nope

• Tory Lanez Chixtape 2!! I think it’s only on SoundCloud and YouTube. But I have sex to the songs

• Dinner & Diatribes - Hozier

• usually lana del rey songs always got me in the mood

• My girlfriend bought a vibrator for herself that responds to sound (ie. music). The louder the sound the more it "works". We went to a loud dance club last night...

• 5d

Wow that sounds fun!

• 5d

It was. She was so turned on by the time we got home.