Do you ever got Turned on by Music?

Hi
Is there a song that turns you on?
Like makes you want to have sex?

And if you prefer to have music while having sex, what music or song will you be playing?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't get turned on by songs most of the time but I worship God through romantic music. Like I will listen to a love song and I will think about God and pretend I am worshiping God through the love song. Gotta find you is a romantic song by Disney that I listen to when I am worshiping God. I also worship God with the Disney song Every Day in High School Musical.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well considering my music talks about mental health and other general troubling topics of today’s world, and with that reminding me of a dead friend. I would sincerely hope not.

0|1
    0|0
  • https://youtu.be/DXq-XdyGehk

Fairly sure you can get pregnant just by listening to that song

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i have not played music while i had sex, but if i did it would be "for your entertainment' by adam lambert lol i love that song

0|0
    0|0
  • One song that's ever turned me on was : Chris Brown - Loyal

0|1
    0|0
  • All Star by smash mouth really makes me want to fuck a tree

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Tory Lanez Chixtape 2!! I think it’s only on SoundCloud and YouTube. But I have sex to the songs

0|1
    0|0
  • Dinner & Diatribes - Hozier

0|1
    0|0
  • usually lana del rey songs always got me in the mood

0|1
    0|0
  • My girlfriend bought a vibrator for herself that responds to sound (ie. music). The louder the sound the more it "works". We went to a loud dance club last night...

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Wow that sounds fun!

• 5d

It was. She was so turned on by the time we got home.

Recommended myTakes