When did you discover BDSM?

I discovered it at around 12-13 through this anime called Ouran High School Host Club. There was an episode where Kaoru called Tamaki an S&M pervert and I didn't know what S&M was, so I searched it up and found out about it and its correlation to BDSM.

26

Most Helpful Guys

• Also at 12, I learnt it through my kinky friend Andrew who told me to check it out and when I did I kind of found it a turn on.
    He's also the reason I got introduced to porn too which I wish I never was because now it is very difficult not to watch it and I try my best not to, longest I have gone without it is about a month and a half?

I know what each letter in BDSM stands for too :/

Bondage
    Dominating
    Sadism
    Masochism

• 6d

Ah, yeah, porn does get addicting. Luckily, I never got introduced to it or watched it. XD

• 6d

Hmmm?
      Then how do you know it's addicting? ;)
      But yes, it is addicting, you really have to try hard to avoid watching it and if you ever do, you have to clear that history immediately :D

• 5d

Thank you :)

• I found out about it around a year ago when I joined GAG. It still surprises me how many girls are into it, especially since it's almost always them who are getting hit and degraded and abused. Girls are so weird.

Most Helpful Girl