Girls don't have sexual feelings and don't get aroused?

I am actually confused about this thing. Sometimes it seems that girls are mostly least interested in sex and don't really have much sexual feelings and don't get aroused... but then if you see there are more cam girls , call girls , prostitutes , massage parlor with females and all such stuff... more than guys in this.

So, girls have sexual feelings and get aroused as much as men do or not? It's very confusing.
  • Girls have similar sexual feelings as men , they are more aroused by exposing themselves and arousing men
    Vote A
  • Mostly girls have very less feelings towards anything sexual. They do such things for easy money.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The difference is that men can see an attractive girl, and they want to bang her. They don't need to have feelings for her, or even know her.

Most women don't work that way the vast majority of the time - they need to have feelings for the guy before they can feel sexual about them, but once they have feelings, they can be VERY sexual. They just don't get those sexual feelings for random guys they don't know (unless they are 9+ in looks, which is very rare).

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of your answers fit all or even most women. We do feel sexually aroused similarly to the way men do.

2|0
    0|0
    • 4d

But then why are there more cam girls, prostitutes etc than men?

• Show All
    • 4d

Why would a girl do some job which involves sex if she doesn't likes sex?

• 4d

She does like sex, but the acts she is performing for the mans entertainment are not for her to get off. It's separate.

• What are you even asking?

Yes, girls have sexual feelings and get aroused. No, they don't show off and flaunt it as much as men (generalisation - most of the time).

Some do it for money, so do it for fun & pleasure. Some women don't like sleeping around, some do. Some men don't like sleeping around, some do.

There's no 1 answer for this, humans are individual and are all different with differing perspectives, values and ideals.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol no. We get aroused and have sexual feelings
    But personally not by exposing ourselves or arousing others though some do like that

1|2
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. If you go to webcam chat sites which I wouldn't (loose security so webcam hacking, I got disconnected by some asshole there, etc), you can find naked girls, not cam girls. Also some ask guys to show their penises or ask guys if they want to see their tits.

In high school I've had a girl pat my butt and another one pull my underwear when I was bending down at my locker.

0|0
    0|0
  • No girls are sexual. It's a myth taught by society to make women seem to be in wanting of sex.

If women valued their sexuality, they would want to experience it full blast with men but they don't because they don't want pregnancy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do, it's just that sex is of less importance to us than something such as a relationship. It still means a lot, but it is less important than it is to most guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, a lot of girls are different. Everyone has different sex drives depending on a lot of factors. But there are still a lot of girls who do have sexual feelings and get easily aroused. We just don't show it as much as guys do. I mean, it is socially acceptable for men to fuck any girl they want while if a girl did the same thing, she'd be judged like crazy. And, Some girls are actually even more horny than men.. Especially since women can cum many times and have plenty of sex all day while a man probably can't. So really, all depends on the individual. There are also a lot of things like birth control, pregnancy, hormones, period, etc, that can affect a girl's sex drive aswell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls have the feelings, it just takes longer to bring then to the surface and many guys may not want to invest the time to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do but they are sometimes more discreet about it.
    For cam girls and such, it's just a job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it must be you.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Me? What me?

• Show All
    • 4d

Women are sex crazy? Well... if you say so. You are a woman and hence would know about women better than me

• 2d

It's astonishing that you didn't know that.

• It's not a yes or no answer. It really all depends on the girl, their mood, and timing. You can't really measure that everyone is different.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes