Girls don't have sexual feelings and don't get aroused?

I am actually confused about this thing. Sometimes it seems that girls are mostly least interested in sex and don't really have much sexual feelings and don't get aroused... but then if you see there are more cam girls , call girls , prostitutes , massage parlor with females and all such stuff... more than guys in this.

So, girls have sexual feelings and get aroused as much as men do or not? It's very confusing.
  • Girls have similar sexual feelings as men , they are more aroused by exposing themselves and arousing men
  • Mostly girls have very less feelings towards anything sexual. They do such things for easy money.

66