Have you ever overhead.. anyone you knew personally having sex?

Share your experience! What happened and how did you walk in on this experience

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. One of my college roommates. In our shared room. That has no walls. A bed length away from them.

• 7d

They thought I was sleeping and I didn't want to make it more awkward since it sounded like they were close anyway. Suffered through it.

• 6d

And what all did you hear, what was that like.. slapping sounds?

• 6d

nah they were trying to be quiet so mostly grunts, moans, and rhythmic cloth movements