Have you ever overhead.. anyone you knew personally having sex?

Share your experience! What happened and how did you walk in on this experience

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. One of my college roommates. In our shared room. That has no walls. A bed length away from them.

1|1
    0|0
    • 7d

They thought I was sleeping and I didn't want to make it more awkward since it sounded like they were close anyway. Suffered through it.

• 6d

And what all did you hear, what was that like.. slapping sounds?

• 6d

nah they were trying to be quiet so mostly grunts, moans, and rhythmic cloth movements

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Roomate in college. She did it about once every couple of weeks, usually after waking me up coming home drunk. The room was about the size of a prison cell.

It's a surreal and awkward thing to have happen.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Really? So the size of a prison cell.. and how was the room setup, what was the most extreme case of her getting fucked in the room next to you, would you say?

• Show All
    • 5d

Realistically, the only thing more awkard than that.. would be if you just lied there in your bed wide awake, and were just laying there pretending like you were asleep and that nothing was happening! Lol

• 5d

You HAD to be able to at least see the humor of the situation! Unless you were just super uptight about it. Being weird and awkward asf.. haha! Obviously regardless. This one made me laugh! Thanks!

• Twice. I walked in on my grandma and was in the room when my uncle and aunt decided to have sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah but we didn't make a big deal over it. It was my boyfriend's mother and her partner

0|1
    0|0
  • My friend's parents. I was like 6

0|1
    0|0
  • In college yes

0|1
    0|0
  • my mom when I was concieved

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes my sister and her boyfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • My sister and her boyfriend I was 11 and my sister 17. I heard my sister moaning and my friend and I looked through the keyhole and they were doing it.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

And how old was your sister's boyfriend? What all could you and your friend see through the keyhole?

• Show All
    • 6d

Well it was a long time ago but my sister is thin has pale skin, blue eyes and natural blonde hair, she could be a model but she isn’t, she’s much more attractive than me. Her boyfriend was also skinny with red curly hair and also pale skin. We are from Sweden so many of us have pale skin:)

• 6d

Oh okay I see! And what position were they fucking in? Could you see his ass and how big his balls were? As they were slapping your older sister's pussy while he was pounding her..

Recommended myTakes