Do Guys Masturbate to Pics On Social Media?

So like if a girl you follow or have a crush on posts a cute selfie do guys actually masturbate to that?

If you do, what kind of picture does it for you? Bikini pic, belfies (butt selfies), cute pics, sexy pics?

215

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guy. One of my guy friends says he does it all the time, even to pictures that aren't even sexual. Another one of my guy friends said that he wouldn't be able to masturbate to a sexy picture; he would need a video.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya anything is potential jerk off material
    Like even if you see a hot ass that just works for you throughout your day, that’s jerk off material when you get home πŸ˜‚

• 5d

Wow not even a pic? just from memory?

• 5d

Yes of course lol
      Well for guys it always goes to porn for the most part, you just try to find someone that resembles her lol
      Also you can use porn to help but imagine her πŸ˜‚

Ya hahah