Is it weird that I don’t watch porn?

I’m not sure what percentage of the population or girls my age watch porn but I’ve never felt the urge to do that. I know it’s a performance and the actors want people to see them but I would just feel like I was invading their privacy- I know it doesn’t make sense. I feel the same way but toned down a bit during movie/TV sex scenes.
I know I’m not asexual, I just feel uncomfortable when depictions of sexuality are in my face outside of the context of artwork or discussions about sex’s role in society.

39