How to tell your guy your into aggressive sex?

i want him to basically take me and force me.. something like rape but Like role play rape.. is that fucked up should I not expect a guy would do that just for pleasure

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Have you ever gone on an intimate dinner and exchanged sexual fantasies? There're are some rules etc. but I'm starting here.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not fucked up at all. It sounds hot. Reminds me of a girl I dated in high-school. She liked it when I treated her like a dog or cat would treat his mate. She trusted me and knew I wouldn't actually really hurt her. Just pretended.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's fine you can tell a guy that I believe
    some guys already have such fantasy
    it's all about finding the right guy
    I'm a dominant guy and if a girl asked for that I would be more than happy and take it even further :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just speak with eachother. If you want something ask for it... its so easy i dont get whats so difficult in this. I mean to speak freely about sensible topics is on of the reason people have relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's actually pretty normal and it's the most common fantasy girls have. Just tell him and make sure you agree on a safe word.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him your fantasy, he might be uncomfortable about it, so you might have to start with something small and go up from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is one of my major favorites. You should tell him let him be a part of what gets you off

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes a different breed darlin, trust me I feel ya, he will have a blast if he goes

0|0
    0|0
  • women and their rape fantasies.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3d

Yup fucked up lol but it’s hot asf if done right 😂🤦‍♀️

• Show All
    • 3d

No matter the sexual freedom we enjoy today, you as a woman will subconsciously be afraid to be called a slut. You're not supposed to be picking your own partner, ask for rough sex or sleep around. That's why you wish for soft-core rape that will help you enjoy everything about it without the subconscious fear of being called a slut or a ho. And that's why your rape fantasies do not include the violent, raw rape by a stranger (unless you a rare case of nymphomaniac and you like that too).
      You want to get raped by your guy. Not a stranger. Sometimes your fantasies involve you being forced to give sex to your guy or a stranger in order to get away from a certain situation. Tell me if Im wrong.
      For example you imagine being closed in a room or a prison with a man guarding the door to keep you in. Whats the easiest way out? You will offer your pussy and allow him to fuck your brains out and then let you escape. Take this scenario and customise it however you. The essential part is always the same. You want to get fucked rough but you hesitate to ask for it because you want to be the sweet good girl.
      Am I right or wrong?

• 3d

In my case you are right

• Tell him or beg him during sex to rape you x

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him and be honest

0|1
    0|0
  • Just say it.

0|0
    0|0