Are you a grower or a shower?

Fellas, your penis... a grower or a shower? Personally a grower...
  • Grower
  • Shower

8

What Guys Said 8

• Lol I am both but I guess more of a shower because I have a big dick and it grows obviously but not THAT much 😂

• Extreme grower. 3+ to 1 on length. 2 to 1 on girth.

• Mines actually quite a bit bigger than average but definitely a grower. It looks normal sized when not hard.

• The extremity depends on the weather but its definitely a grower. Especially when its colder it just looks tiny or even micro penissy to me at times. Its roughly the size of one hand width in normal temperatures and a bit smaller when cold. Once erect it will be at least a full hand width taller leaving it at around average size with a nice slight curve that can help me hit the proper spots. So i am definitely fine and secure about the size of it because i know its enjoyable for a girl, but when flaccid it certainly doesn't show.

• A little bit of both.

• I can be both. Lol.

• Shower for the most part.

Erection only makes it slightly thicker and less than an inch longer.

• No idea what a grower or shower means😩

• 5d

Grower: you get an erection. People, apparently, fail to remember this and confuse it with 'small dicks'

Shower: Basically any erection you would get, is not noticeable, due to the size.

• 5d

I’m a grower then