I been selling spanking instruments and realized a few things. How do I get my husband into this?

Basically I started an online business selling paddles, leather whips and canes.

Several times was asked if I could demonstrate how it is used. I realized that I enjoyed the experience very much and slowly from selling instruments I started selling a dominatrix service.

However there is 1 person I would like to spank and he is my husband who isn't into this.

Best way to get him into this?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Let him know you desire it. Having said that, if you have and it's just not his thing, you can't make him interested. It would be like him making you interested in something that doesn't... it's just not going to happen right? Same thing. Depending on the type of guy he is though, he might do it anyway for you, to make you happy?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

But if it goes beyond that, where it's actually a turn off for him, then that's a bit different. It's hard to "force" that. You may have to accept that it's just not going to happen with him.

• If I can leave a kinda-unrelated comment here... Then I can say I have a business suggestion you may like

0|0
    0|0
    • Do tell.

• The suggestion is saffron
      Which is bought around 2.3k$ and is sold 6.5k$
      I work in a spice company I can share the details if you're a good seller

• 13h

Thanks for selecting my comment as the helpful one but does it mean its the start of a conversation?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he’s said he isn’t into it then that’s pretty much the issue closed

0|0
    0|0
    • I won't take no for an answer, not without trying at least.

• Cool, enjoy your assault or rape charge

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he's a Dom or at most a reluctant switch, I doubt you can get there from here.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can ask him to let you to just spark him lightly. See if it builds from there. I am not in to getting spanked myself. Doesn’t do it for me. At all. But if my girlfriend really wanted to try, I would let her. Only because the door swings both ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you are into it, and that you want to experience it with him. He will more than likely at least try it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Send me a link. I need new stuff.

Do you want to spank or be spank?

0|0
    0|0
    • I should have read the whole thing. I was more excited about new products

Start with spanking him with bare hands and see how he takes it.

• Get a divorce. If you already derive sexual pleasure from other men your marriage is over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just stick to the house boy, and the pervert next door.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be straight with him and ask to do it. Or. . . This, For something he wants.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't want to do it in exchange for something else.

• The something else could be sex related

• Leave some samples lying around and see what happens.

0|0
    0|0
    • The sight of some of those stuff creeps him out though.

• coz we don’t have any option if you start dominating us. My wife also started this to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should let him do the spanking?

0|0
    0|0
  • show him more BDSM stuffs!!

0|0
    0|0
  • you can't force people in to things they don't like

that's a form of rape

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes