I been selling spanking instruments and realized a few things. How do I get my husband into this?

Basically I started an online business selling paddles, leather whips and canes.

Several times was asked if I could demonstrate how it is used. I realized that I enjoyed the experience very much and slowly from selling instruments I started selling a dominatrix service.

However there is 1 person I would like to spank and he is my husband who isn't into this.

Best way to get him into this?

114

Most Helpful Guys

• Let him know you desire it. Having said that, if you have and it's just not his thing, you can't make him interested. It would be like him making you interested in something that doesn't... it's just not going to happen right? Same thing. Depending on the type of guy he is though, he might do it anyway for you, to make you happy?

• 2d

But if it goes beyond that, where it's actually a turn off for him, then that's a bit different. It's hard to "force" that. You may have to accept that it's just not going to happen with him.

• If I can leave a kinda-unrelated comment here... Then I can say I have a business suggestion you may like

• Do tell.

• The suggestion is saffron
      Which is bought around 2.3k$ and is sold 6.5k$
      I work in a spice company I can share the details if you're a good seller

• 13h

Thanks for selecting my comment as the helpful one but does it mean its the start of a conversation?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he’s said he isn’t into it then that’s pretty much the issue closed

• I won't take no for an answer, not without trying at least.

• Cool, enjoy your assault or rape charge