How often do you need sex?

how often do you ideally want it? how often do you need it to not be sexually frustrated?

214

214
  • Not sure what people consider a sex session, but I'll take it as a continues activity until both them are too tired to continue or run out of time to do it.
    Assuming that, in consideration to my partner, and in order not to overdo it until it becomes a boring task, I can settle for maybe from 1 time per day to one time per week. Although I'm fine with even less if the situation doesn't allow it.

• Need? Well i can go without for quite a while. Though i do masturbate daily if not getting any.
    Want? Well if i see my SO we have sex at least once a night, maybe in the morning, usually 3/4 nights a week

• Sexual frustration generally only affects males , the feedback I have had from most female friends of mine , is that celibacy does not bother them in the slightest , whether this is BS , I don't know !! I am so glad I am not bothered about sex anymore , as a single FT working dad , so that means single & celibate for the rest of my days. Glad to be rid of my formerly high Male Curse , an unwanted biological burden gone and good riddance !!

• Between 5-10 times a week perhaps, maybe more. I can't tell really how much I need since I'm saving myself for marriage, but based on how often I'm turned on it's somewhat possible to gauge.

• I like it at least once a day, although three times per day is ideal. If I don't get any then it's time to masturbate.

• I'd like it daily. Especially if I'm in a relationship with them.

• I dont know, i guess i have more than i need as i never feel the need

• Never had it. I'm fine for the most part, but I can get extremely sexually frustrated

• If I don't get it every day, I have to masturbate

• Least once a week

• We do it Everyday/couple of days

• I don't.
    I just masturbate.

• Daily 😁

• 24x7

• i need it whole day and night
    but i am single man :)

• Like twice a day if not more but if it doesn’t happen, it’s not the end of the world. Lol.