Does it feel pleasurable for you to have your nipples stimulated (licked, sucked, nibbled, pinched, etc) by a partner, and if so, how pleasurable?

I asked a similar question (vote here) but it was about breasts as a whole, not nipples specifically.

Males: I already asked a question about whether you enjoy having your own nipples stimulated (vote here), so on this poll, males should please vote about how much you enjoy stimulating your partner's nipples.
Also please answer these other questions in my series of polls about pleasure derived from various sexual acts: Does it feel pleasurable for you to have your neck stimulated (licked, sucked, nibbled, kissed, etc) by a partner, and if so, how pleasurable?
Does it feel pleasurable to have your inner thigh stimulated during sexual relations, and if so, how pleasurable?
  • Extremely pleasurable
  • Very pleasurable
  • Considerably pleasurable
    Vote C
  • A little
    Vote D
  • I don't enjoy it, but don't dislike it either
    Vote E
  • I dislike it
    Vote F
  • I've never experienced it
    Vote G
4d
I'm interested in how fewer women are saying they enjoy nipple stimulation, than said (in my other polls) that they enjoy stimulation of the thigh, neck, and breast as a whole.

Ladies: Do you enjoy stimulation of your neck, thigh, and breast more than stimulation of your nipple? If so, why?

1718