Does it feel pleasurable for you to have your nipples stimulated (licked, sucked, nibbled, pinched, etc) by a partner, and if so, how pleasurable?

I asked a similar question (vote here) but it was about breasts as a whole, not nipples specifically.

Males: I already asked a question about whether you enjoy having your own nipples stimulated (vote here), so on this poll, males should please vote about how much you enjoy stimulating your partner's nipples.
Does it feel pleasurable for you to have your nipples stimulated (licked, sucked, nibbled, pinched, etc) by a partner, and if so, how pleasurable?
Also please answer these other questions in my series of polls about pleasure derived from various sexual acts: Does it feel pleasurable for you to have your neck stimulated (licked, sucked, nibbled, kissed, etc) by a partner, and if so, how pleasurable?
Does it feel pleasurable to have your inner thigh stimulated during sexual relations, and if so, how pleasurable?
  • Extremely pleasurable
    Vote A
  • Very pleasurable
    Vote B
  • Considerably pleasurable
    Vote C
  • A little
    Vote D
  • I don't enjoy it, but don't dislike it either
    Vote E
  • I dislike it
    Vote F
  • I've never experienced it
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
4d
I'm interested in how fewer women are saying they enjoy nipple stimulation, than said (in my other polls) that they enjoy stimulation of the thigh, neck, and breast as a whole.

Ladies: Do you enjoy stimulation of your neck, thigh, and breast more than stimulation of your nipple? If so, why?

1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I love to run my tongue around the areola and stimulate the nipple so it becomes erect then licking, sucking, gently nibbling, pinching the nipples and kissing them is exciting for both her and I. I once had a girlfriend that could actually orgasm from nipple/areola stimulation.

2|0
    0|0
  • I find it Extremely pleasurable when am with my partner and she likes it too. There is few things that i do that gives her a combination of a little bit pain and pleasure that makes her go crazy. When i see good results it makes me feel very good, like a dog being called as a good boy and that is my pleasure in it

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't do anything for me but if the guy likes it he can play with them all he wants to.

1|6
    0|0
    • 2d

Guys will love that you are understanding and letting them enjoy your boobs, but it is a bit of a downer that it does not turn you on.

• It’s one of my most pleasureable spots! I get wet instantly by even a graze! So yes definitely!

0|5
    0|0
    • 4d

I love pleasuring that area, but girls can be hit or miss with it.

• 4d

Well it’s a hit for sure! The guy I was with last night likes it equally as much so it was a hit for the both of us!

• Nope. Does nothing for me at all. Alotta guys like playing with them tho. Every guy I've been with does it and unfortunately it doesn't stimulate anything for me!!! :(

1|2
    0|0
  • Which brings up a question. Just like most girls THINK they know how to give a championship blow job but really don't, how do girls like their boobs and nipples pleasured? This is not a troll question. We think we know, but do we?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love making my girl feel amazing and it’s so sexy and a turn on for me to lick suck and nibble on her nipples

0|0
    0|0
  • My nipples are quite sensitive so yes, it does feel very pleasurable for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it we have a sensitive cream that’s waffle flavored it turns me on a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • My first and second wives were surprised when they found that my nipples react the second wife loved sucking them to get me in the mood.. So I returned the Same...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to stimulate them. I always hope that she enjoys it as much as I do because I could do it all day long! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I look forward to the experience once I get the chance to try it. I hope she is very sensitive

0|0
    0|0
  • it is pleasurable for me but i imagine not as much pleasure as she gets from me sucking on her breasts and nipples!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very pleasurable and arousing. I feel wetter after a few minutes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love sucking nipples and they like it. And I’m addicted to boobs

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd assume they'd enjoy it a lot more if a guy they loved did it 🤔

0|1
    0|0
  • Love to have my inner thighs stimulated, but does give me an erection

0|0
    0|0
  • My partner can actually orgasm when I stimulate her nipples.

0|0
    0|0
  • HELLYES

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I can have an orgasm just from that.. 👍

0|2
    0|0
  • No nibbling or pinching though...

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes yes. It's extremely pleasurable.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted A.

0|0
    0|0
  • It kind of weirds me out, which is unfortunate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pleasurable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some girls like it I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer to do the stimulating.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I'd enjoy doing that to a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely pleasurable, my breasts/nipples have been so sensitive since I had my son 2 and half years ago, and stopped breastfeeding him over a year and half ago. That they are a major hot spot for turning me on. I'm surprised that they have stayed so sensitive.

0|3
    0|0
    • 4d

What does breastfeeding feel like?

• 4d

At first it felt a little painful for me in the beginning, but quickly turned into relief after a couple times for my swollen breasts, and also felt kinda pleasurable in a way. It's difficult to explain cause the journey is different for everyone.

• I'd find sucking a man's nipples awkward tbh

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

But what about having your own nipples stimulated? That's the poll

• Show All
    • 4d

I did

• 4d

Already

• I find it hurts quite a lot

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Anon: do you have sensitive nipples in general, or is it just sucking and sexual toughing that hurts a lot?

• 4d

@markscott i don't have sensitive nipples normally but the sucking just hurts

• 4d

Opinion: I can imagine sucking can be rough on nipples, after all, the gentle sucking of a baby can make them real sore.

• I can't stand having my chest touched. It makes me feel sick if I even accidentally touch my own chest. I was sexually abused as a kid though, so it makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Sorry to hear about the sexual abuse..

If i may ask...

How about the rest of the sexual experience? You can't have your chest touched but having sex with a boyfriend for example? Or is your whole body really sensitive?

• 4d

I've never been in a relationship.

Recommended myTakes