Share your first sex details❤ how long did it go how it started and in which position you guys did it? How it felt like?

74

74
  • 16. He was also 16. It was awkward, embarassing and painful. Didn't get much out of it except the racing heartbeat of a new and thrilling experience.

My parents went out for a bit while we were hanging out at the house and we risked it in the time they were gone. So it was rushed. We could have picked a better time.

• 14 with older guy on holiday. Missionary position in his hotel room.

• My 15 year old neighbor asked me if I wanted to fuck when I was 13. I wasn't sure I knew what she meant, but she took her clothes off, took my clothes off, played with my cock until hard, then sat on it, known today as Cowgirl. She fucked me until we both came.

• Awful. He guilted me n2 it while I was having a panic attack. Missionary and not long at all cause I made him stop

• Oh gosh that’s several years ago now
    It was in a motel days inn I believe.
    He was older than I was.
    I changed into the sexist nightgown I had. Short spandex material black with hot pink hearts & lace. Spaghetti straps & lots of cleavage. We kissed on the bed while his hands explored my body. I felt him growing hard on my leg. He eventually put a condom on then pushed himself into me. It was sore like being stabbed uncomfortable. He paused until I encouraged him. He thrust in & out of me for maybe 30 minutes. It felt as if it took forever. He swapped me between laying on my back & me on my stomach with my ass in the air. Overall it felt good but different.

• I was 12, he was 18. It was anal, it was painful. It was the start of 2 and a half years of abuse from him

• My now girlfriend and I were put as pairs for karate kata work for a competition. She is considered the hottest girl in my year in my school so I was a bit nervous because I wanted to get to know her and be friends. We would practise at each others’ houses because we wanted to win and one day we were at my place and I needed to shower after football (soccer) before I started practicing. My lock was dodgy and my partner came in. She was also naked and we started making out while feeling each other. I ate her out, she deepthroated me, we played with each other then we fucked. It was both of our first times and it wasn’t like other stories that I’ve heard. We both loved it so much and we started dating and now my girlfriend deepthroats and fucks me everyday/couple of days 😂

• With my first love whom I’m still dating.
    I remember that at that time I thought that my hymen already broke cause I fingered myself too hard once! So we did it at my place and I didn’t care about the white sheets. It hurt like hell tbh I started crying and it wasn’t enjoyable at all. And like a cherry on top, my sheets were red now! Well I hated sex till my 5th or 6th time. But now I love it and this post made me horny

• 18 with a 25yr old. We were both drunk and he worked with me. And missionary at someone else’s place from work after a party.

It was really bad bc he didn’t know it was my first time so was really rough and it hurt and I was way too drunk to say anything

• I was 18, she was 20. We had met earlier in the day (my third day at a new job), and she literally asked me if I wanted to "Netflix and chill." We did missionary and cowgirl. It was awkward, as I was inexperienced and nervous, but it lasted almost an hour. In the middle of it, she asked me if we are going to be boyfriend/girlfriend, which my naive self agreed to. As I had never had a girlfriend before, I thought it was my luckiest day ever! (Wrong.) She was also my supervisor, so I was a bit afraid to say no.

I later learned that she was using me as a rebound, and about a month later, dumped me and went back to her ex (whom she constantly derided for being cold and unavailable). Not to mention, she chose me only because I was the "new guy" who didn't know about her past. Nevertheless, she was able to keep tricking me into falling for her again, until I finally cut contact with her, and then she would re-insert herself into my life after about a month or two. This cycle happened off and on for over a year until she moved back to her hometown.

• She was 16 and I was 14.

We lived on the same street, she lived with her mom in the apartment complex and we both attended the same school and church.

It was a norm that we’d meet and we have each other oral sex. Sometimes she would remove her bra too for me. Went on for 4 months, almost every other day it would happen.

The day it happened it was like any other day except it was her 16th birthday. She was feeling down as no one had planned anything for her.

I tried to cheer her up and we flirted and this time after I ate her out it did not proceed to her blowing me instead it proceeded to me penetrating her.

It was in missionary position.

Was inside her for under 2 minutes.

I felt very victorious and triumphant when I withdrew from her and felt like a grown man.