He didn't reply to my text asking for coffee after hooking up?

I met a guy though a mutual friend at a bar. We made out then went back to his place. Although we didn't have sex, he fingered me and I made him cum with a hand job. He asked me to stay the night and the whole night he cuddled and held me.

When I woke up, he was fingering me again and then I made him cum. He invited me to stay over and sleep even though he had to leave early that morning. But I ended up having him drop me home on his way out. We didn't talk much or exchange numbers. But I got his number from the mutual friend.

Conversation went as followed:
12:24 PM Me: Hey! Last night was fun. Not looking for anything with only 4 weeks of uni left, but we should grab coffee sometime at Intelligentsia.
8:08PM Him: Lauren! I completely missed this. Yeahh I'm down, they have the best coffee.
10:10PM Me: Aha so I heard. Let me know when you're free

That was on Friday. Today is Sunday and he still hasn't replied. Is it safe to say he just isn't in to me? And that while I thought the date went well, maybe it was just another regular hookup for him?

Basically I want a friends with benefits with him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like he's not interested. Sorry to burst your bubble. I've had too many girls try the same, cowardly "leave you hanging" thing rather than just tell me straight up that they're not interested. It hurts a lot more when they leave you thinking there's a chance than just saying straight up that there's nothing going forward. You can try texting him again in a few days if you're still optimistic, but he probably isn't interested.

Guys tend to be better about returning texts than girls, which also isn't a good sign. Also, many guys will happily take a one-night hookup with somebody they aren't at all interested, especially if alcohol was involved. It sucks but it's just reality. Hope that helps.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely move on. Usually if i'm not into the person I tell them, but I have a friend that's like the guy. She won't text back for days and say she was 'busy', I mean it's been 2 days, is it so hard to reply for 5 seconds? She's a coward honestly, and very indecisive. However maybe he does have a reason why he hasn't responded, but he never even asked for your number and it's been 2 days girl... move on, find someone decent enough to give you 10 seconds of their day to message you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You didn't actually have sex with him, you told him not looking for anything only 4 weeks of school left. But then asked to get coffee. He would think you just want to hook up, and probably hasn't been in the mood to talk and host etc. yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont get the best impression of a woman when i have met her at a bar or when she is a constant party-goer. Though there was no penetration, he got the relief he wanted and is no longer interested. Some look for a moments pleasure and others for a lasting treasure. Dont let the moment take over you. Your mind is capable of controlling only what you allow it to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hooking up isn't a shortcut to either a dating relationship or a "FWB". Hit and run is pretty common.

0|1
    0|0
  • Seems like you wanna date more then friends with benefits lol asking for coffe i think you forget a friends with benefits means you fuck in secluded places not go out and meet in public

0|0
    0|0
  • Post nut clarity. It's sad but he doesn't want anything to do with you anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't seem like he has any interest in having continued contact with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems he is done with u sweetie

0|0
    0|0
  • probably just courtesy when he did those
    when he didn't ask for the number you know it's a one time thing

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes