During sex, do you more frequently engage in missionary (male on top) or cowgirl (female on top)?

• I only engage in cowgirl, not missionary
  • I engage in cowgirl more often
  • I engage in missionary more often
    Vote C
  • I only engage in missionary, not cowgirl
    Vote D
  • 50/50
    Vote E
  • I've never engaged in either
    Vote F
  • I've never engaged in heterosexual relations
    Vote G

2952

Most Helpful Guys

• Simply Put...

Cowgirl

I find it's much easier to thrust upwards, also if I get tired I can take a break, which will let me focus on other things, the reason that is important is because if I focus too much, I'll finish. That's why people say "think about something sad".

• If you're thinking about something sad while you're having sex you're doing it wrong lol

• How tall are you and how tall do you like your girls

• Missionary and doggie. Cowgirl isn't one that I like all that much. If the lady is going at it, there is a possibility of "crunching down" at the wrong time and sending me off for surgery...

• Ouch. Yeah, I don't think the cowgirl position is truly meant for skin slapping against skin pleasure. Have your lady practice kegels in that position, the feeling is undescribable and I am sure you will both agree!

• Yeah, that does feel amazing!

Most Helpful Girls

• I've always liked missionary and being on the bottom but with this new guy I'm seeing, I really enjoy being on top for cowgirl. I used to feel self conscious being on top but with him I've been feeling more comfortable each time.

• I like a guys weight on top of me, like being pinned down so missionary, but the best O's come from "doggie" style. Cow girls makes me afraid of breaking something.