During sex, do you more frequently engage in missionary (male on top) or cowgirl (female on top)?

During sex, do you more frequently engage in missionary (male on top) or cowgirl (female on top)?

• I only engage in cowgirl, not missionary
    Vote A
  • I engage in cowgirl more often
    Vote B
  • I engage in missionary more often
    Vote C
  • I only engage in missionary, not cowgirl
    Vote D
  • 50/50
    Vote E
  • I've never engaged in either
    Vote F
  • I've never engaged in heterosexual relations
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Simply Put...

Cowgirl

I find it's much easier to thrust upwards, also if I get tired I can take a break, which will let me focus on other things, the reason that is important is because if I focus too much, I'll finish. That's why people say "think about something sad".

0|1
    0|0
    • If you're thinking about something sad while you're having sex you're doing it wrong lol

• How tall are you and how tall do you like your girls

• Missionary and doggie. Cowgirl isn't one that I like all that much. If the lady is going at it, there is a possibility of "crunching down" at the wrong time and sending me off for surgery...

1|0
    1|0
    • Ouch. Yeah, I don't think the cowgirl position is truly meant for skin slapping against skin pleasure. Have your lady practice kegels in that position, the feeling is undescribable and I am sure you will both agree!

• Show All
    • Yeah, that does feel amazing!

Most Helpful Girls

• I've always liked missionary and being on the bottom but with this new guy I'm seeing, I really enjoy being on top for cowgirl. I used to feel self conscious being on top but with him I've been feeling more comfortable each time.

1|4
    0|0
  • I like a guys weight on top of me, like being pinned down so missionary, but the best O's come from "doggie" style. Cow girls makes me afraid of breaking something.

1|5
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Cowgirl more often because I'm in charge but I do sometimes like to lie down and make him do the work.

2|2
    0|0
  • Mostly cowgirl since he can fuck me harder while I'm on top by thrusting upwards. But we do deep missionary often now since it feels amazing. So I'd say 50/50

0|2
    1|0
  • I prefer missionary.. and also 1 position, where he does it to me with his body side by side with my body.

2|2
    1|1
  • It's more pleasurable to see INFLUENCERS not spam the front page of GAG. Why post 3 polls in a row? Why not 7 or 10? ridiculous.

2|2
    0|0
  • More often Missionary. My favourite is doggy style though.

1|3
    1|0
  • I have more often engaged in missionary but I want my girl to enjoy cowgirl if she wants it. She just hasn’t.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went with 50/50 but there’s only these 2 options... which is a bummer lol!

0|3
    0|0
  • Missionary. Cowgirl is actually one of the most dangerous positions to do as it makes you very susceptible to a penile fracture. Missionary is statistically the safest way. Guess women weren't intended to be on top

0|0
    1|0
  • I guess i sometimes do missionary, but mostly doggy or prone bone. I could count on one hand the number of times I've had a girl ride me cowgirl. In fact, four. Four times have women ridden me.

0|0
    0|0

• @TallGirlChaser 6 feet almost exactly. I'm indifferent to women's heights for social things, as long as she's within a foot or so. For sex, I don't even have that stipulation, tbh.

• I'm lighter than him so when I'm on top he holds my hips

1|4
    0|0
  • Missionary all day... Grabbing her feet up by her shoulders ;)

5|0
    0|0
  • Missionary to doggie or cowgirl to missionary is our usual routine.

2|1
    0|0
  • Normally starts missionary and than as things switch goes to cowgirl

0|0
    0|0

• I’m 6’2” and I like my girls any height haha either shorter maybe nothing below 5’3” and if taller than me depends on the proportions like are her legs long? And they can wrap around me or does she have a long torso? Haha I don't know I think maybe if I found one taller than me tops would be like 6’5”

• We more often use missionary of modified missionary, because it's easier, and doesn't require her to expend a lot of energy if she is tired, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly missionary. Because the girl is usually a lazy dead fish. But prefer the doggy and girl on top.

0|0
    1|0
  • About even, but I prefer her on top. She can control her movements to her liking and my hands are free!

0|0
    0|0
  • Missionary more often. I prefer being in control and also my girth usually rubs girls clits with each penetration so it all works in missionary favor for me

1|0
    0|0

• @TallGirlChaser im very late to respond. Lmao but I'm barely 6'0. Personally height doesn't matter to me. I've been with 2 girls taller than me and sex was great. Only reason men prefer smaller is because it makes them feel "bigger", or more masculine. Confidence is not their strong suit in most cases.

• As long as I can see her tits and face I am good. I want to look into her eyes when se cums.

1|1
    0|0
  • She likes it better when I’m on top but we do it with her on top and a few other positions too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy all kind of sex positions but my girlfriend likes me on top. So i do that often and rarely let me do other things

0|0
    0|0
  • The problem is cowgirl is that its instant orgasm... have to be careful lol πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a taste for the face to face with her feets in my shoulders. But I do like to mix it up and do lots of different stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I engage in both sex positions equally as they're both delicious πŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • Variety is my flavor. I love to give long foreplay including oral and then more then one sex position.

0|0
    0|0
  • More missionary, but we do change it up to keep things fresh.

0|0
    0|0
  • about 50/50 variety is the spice of life after all! ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • I know how to do it better. She can't keep rhythm and stops moving with each orgasm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to say missionary but I also like her on top let me hold her up by her hips and pound away

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a switch so everyone gets a chance at the O if they need something specific.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer him on top more

2|4
    1|0
  • I love being on top (cowgirl) more than anything.

2|3
    0|0
  • both or doggy

2|2
    0|0
  • Of those missionary, but doggie most often

1|3
    0|0
  • We do both but I guess cowgirl more often.

1|3
    0|0
    • How about anal

• Show All
    • How tall are you and how tall do you like your guys?

• @TallGirlChaser I'm 5'2 and I dunno anywhere from like 5'6 to 6'0 is good.

• How about both!

1|3
    0|0
  • I prefer missionary

1|2
    0|0
  • Oh we love to change about and always enjoy both.

0|1
    0|0
  • About 50/50.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never have sex so farπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2|2
    0|0
  • When I want to be in control I prefer cowgirl.

1|2
    0|0
  • Cowgirl more often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cowboy

2|1
    0|0
  • I believe in variety being the spice of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • More like the inverted front seat pretzel.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guess hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • 50/50. Mostly into prone bone

1|0
    1|0
  • Missionary but usually goes to her on her stomach

1|0
    1|0
  • LOL...