Is sexuality a phase?

So let me get this straight without sound sexist. I am a guy and I've always been in love with girls. I liked them both sexually and romantically. But all of them liked me as a friend and i have always been rejected by them. I am attractive and smart and i dont know what makes them see me that way. The past years I've been attracted to guys because i can communicate with them more and i can't see girls the way i used to. I dont know if i got bored of them its just that i approach guys now and not girls like i used to. I dont think im desperate.

Is sexuality a phase?
Is sexuality a phase?

1113

Most Helpful Guys

• Sexuality is more a process of discovery, not a phase. Sometimes chemistry and rapport with someone can determine wether you feel enough attraction to want to take your curiosity further, especially if you can communicate with guys better. Was similar for me, though I didn't base this because I felt like a failure with women,,

Being openminded is a good thing and not living by some standard where you must force yourself to only be attracted to women, simply because you believe society dictates that you must. You should explore this, you may be surprised the attraction is real and can enjoy exploration of your sexuality. However do not pursue this in a slump of depression as a way of settling, will never work and feel unnatural

• it's a phase in that it starts around your age and goes til at least 60 or so. It's hormones.
    The girls... they are rejecting you because of the energy you project and how you present yourself. fix that stuff, which is your internal self confidence and masculine... and they will change their tune. Just standing correctly and speaking correctly makes a difference. A lot of guys are trained poorly or just don't get it and suffer... for years... until they grow, change. Girls are feminine, they need to see the masculine you.

Most Helpful Girls

• It sounds like you're confused. There is not really a 'phase' for sexuality, either you are or you aren't. You shouldn't turn to men just because you can't find a woman, that'll lead to some major problems and you would likely end up hurting someone. And vice versa. You really need to take some time and think if it's what you really want or if it's just loneliness.

• What he really wanted was a girl and obviously he's lonely so he's turned to guys, it was all stated.

• @AllThatSweetJazz so sad, and symptomatic of the cruelty of modern day humanity. I doubt the poor fellow will get the satisfaction he craves from a homosexual relationship; he should do better to keep to himself, or avail himself of a sexbot (😂just kidding on this last phrase 😂).

• Take a step back and ask girls why they don't see you as the dating type, then you can work towards it.

Turning to guys isn't the best option

• You are right. Turning into guys isn;t an option cause i can't force myself being attracted to them. I realized this week. But girls only see me as a friend.

• Kindly get their opinion on why they don't see you as one @urfavetallguy