Do you imagine people naked, and if so, do you get aroused by it?

I was wondering if this was true & if so, whether men get turned on by it
  • I only imagine attractive people naked & it always turns me on
    Vote A
  • I only imagine attractive people naked & it sometimes turns me on
    Vote B
  • I only imagine attractive people naked but it doesn't turn me on
    Vote C
  • I imagine people naked even if they're not very attractive, & it always turns me on
    Vote D
  • I imagine people naked even if they're not very attractive, & it sometimes turns me on
    Vote E
  • I imagine people naked even if they're not very attractive, but it never turns me on
    Vote F
  • I don't imagine people naked
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• "Every man sees you naked" - no I wouldn't say that. But sometimes, with some, sure (I imagine women do this to, whether they want to admit it or not?). As a single guy, if I see someone I find attractive, I might wonder what they look like naked (but not always) and it might turn me on a bit if I'm thinking about what it might be like to be with them. Sometimes it might just be curiosity also and not really sexual. But I don't tend to think about it for long because what's the point if nothing's going to happen?

0|0
    0|0
  • What the guy wrote is true - we mentally undress women constantly and automatically; MOSTLY attractive women but sometimes less attractive women or women who aren't attractive except for maybe nice boobs or a nice ass or whatever.

And, yes, sometimes we get aroused by this, but often we just file the mental images away.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Generalising that all men do this is ridiculous. I personally don’t so therefore saying “all men” is wrong.

• Nothing is ever going to be 100% unless you interviewed all 3.5 billion men on the planet, but that doesn't mean that we can't make generalizations - which is understood to be what we are doing on this site almost always.

Is it REALLY necessary to have to say "most" every single time?

Most Helpful Girls

• Sure, plenty of times. I imagine all kinds of things, not just what they look like but maybe what they are like in bed, what they sound like, if/how they masturbate. I also have wondered what others have thought about me like that.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope. My family are nudists so seeing people naked is normal. But to answer your question yes men definitely do imagine you naked.

0|1
    0|0
    • 100% of the time if I’m even remotely attracted to the girl I definitely picture her named. But I’m almost always a gentleman about it. Lol

• Show All
    • Hahaha no. Right.. follow me back

• @Joncasual69 I don't really care about it because it doesn't hurt me in any way 😂 I was just curious

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I imagine people naked. More so just curious than anything else. I like to imagine what people might be like or might look like.

0|2
    0|0
  • The title of that guy's book is designed to "sell the book". I assure you, EVERY guy does NOT see every girl naked !!! No effin way !! There are women I find unattractive with all their clothes ON, why would I imagine them with their clothes OFF? It's just not true. I only get aroused thinking about what an already attractive woman with clothes on, would look like with her clothes off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Huh I wonder how they figure out what we look like underneath

1|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't every woman see men with a ruler beside them to measure their height?🤔

I guess If we only saw you naked, we wouldn't be able to judge your clothes, which tell a lot about a woman's personality

2|0
    0|0
  • Only my girlfriend I had at the time and we're taking a shower together obviously she's naked and I'm certainly aroused at the time..
    Oh wait that's not the question lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually think of my man naked in an appropriate places and my looks to him turn very lustfull because the thought of him turned me on. lol

0|1
    0|0
    • * Usually I imagine my man naked in the wrong places and my looks starts to turn to lust and I usually I try to hide that. lol

• i imagine a lot of people (mostly girls) naked. I usually try to picture what their pubic hair or nipple shape/size might look like lol. It doesn't really turn me on but i think it's fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when it's someone I've been seeing and I'm crazy about but we haven't gotten kinky yet lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No not really... a random naked guy doesn’t do much for me but I may be just a prude 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, and if/when I do and she is especially attractive I have to admit I get aroused

0|0
    0|0
  • Always happens to me. Do it to many people. Can't always be controlled :|

0|2
    0|0
  • Its better to REMEMBER someone naked after a good experience maybe lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends and depends.

If it's an attractive individual, yes and yes. If not, no and no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well sometimes naked but not mine not only naked, sometimes thinking of her, or thinking about what we would be doing is enough for boner for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Especially if the girl is hot i love to check her out.. i wonder what kind panties she wear and her bra size.. and if she has a bush

0|0
    0|0
  • I only imagine attractive girls naked and sometimes it turns me on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can imagine them naked... But it generally doesn't do much...

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing a woman makes my cock hard as I am already thinking about fucking her

0|0
    0|0
  • It's embarrassing when it goes up and people can see. So hard to hide.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't imagine people naked, but I hope they imagine me naked.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's kinda scary. I don't know why.
    If it's my girlfriend then fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get aroused at my inbox with someone sends a message to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never imagine girls naked. I never even imagine my crushes naked. Naked girls don't turn me on

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t, even if she’s attractive. I’ll focus on what I can see with my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now, I am imagining you naked, and---SCWHING!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No tbh.. Lol this question might force users to imagine people they know 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • i get aroused when i am naked infront of people, ( especially infront of girls )

0|0
    0|0
  • I imagine people naked even if they're not very attractive, & it always turns me on

0|0
    0|0
  • I only imagine attractive people naked & it always turns me on

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes do that mostly on beach

0|0
    0|0
  • @Paris13 milady!..
    What do you think?

1|0
    0|0
    • lol It Looks Like Someone I never Dreamed Of.
      Good Pix, dear!!! xx

• Show All
    • @Nikhil lol I noticed the Pix and I could Not believe where I was. lolxx

• lol Thanks for the Kind "Invite"? lolxx

• No that sounds weird in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, i do

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes and yes

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't do that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't imagine people naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends who it is and what they look like lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to see anyone naked. Thanks.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same. I think people generally look better clothed than naked

• Exactly. And It's sick to imagine people you come across naked

• Na..

0|0
    0|0
  • yes & yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Horniest 15yo you know lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I imagine girls naked with big tits

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd just get self-conscious if I did that

0|0
    0|0
  • Lolol guilty as charged

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to when i was in kindergarten,

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes i do and yes it does turn me on at times

0|0
    0|0
  • This book is very good at marketing.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't do eye rape. Gross!

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked thoughts turn me on so much l get so aroused

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't imagine. Just have to see them naked.

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes