Be real... Do you want love rn or do you want to just bust a quick nut?

My phone dry af cause i just dropped so many people this year. Im tired of fake love, fake friends, etc. All those fckin opportunists who try to get close to me because they either want money or they wanna hit. Ask my two exes how they had to wait practically a year plus before they got any pussy. Stop trying to fckin use me. And i spoil friends and fam with gifts and stuff til i get them gold diggin vibes from you. But im so done with people these days. Better come with your own money and/or a pocket pussy cause you ain't gettin shxt from me 🤷 lmao I don't know what im even ranting about anymore. I just want love. 2019 im done being used. Im sick of having my time wasted. Seems like I can't even fall for someone for long because i find out their true intentions. I just want love man. Idgaf if u want both love and sex. The question is asking which do you MAINLY want #FeelFreeToList
  • I want love first and foremost
  • I honestly just want sex rn

540

Most Helpful Guys

• For everything that you've been through and mentioned, I really do hope you'll find love and a man who'll treat you with kindness, respect, loyalty and even have a deep passion for you! I can't imagine what it's like to be used over and over again but it must be tiring, especially when it's difficult to know if someone is either for your heart or just to get in your pants. You are a sweet and loving person without a doubt! Let's hope your streak of ex-boyfriend finally comes to a close!

To your question, I've always aimed for love first because it fills your empty heart with happiness and warmth, then having sex with your partner later feels that much more special and sensational as opposed to a friend with benefits or someone to have a flick with. Love over sex at the moment; bring on the hugging, kissing and cuddling <3

• I mean I've only been witj 2 guys but I've fallen for more.. They just never made it past a months love interest. They either wanted sex and left when they ddint get it... Or i just realized i didn't like em like i thought

• Life can be unpredictable like that but at least you can be better prepared for the next guy! I just hope it won't be anymore than you want it to be 😂

• It's cool, Desi, it's 2019 and still early... things will get better and the right mate is out there, past failures make you lose hope and sight of things but it's out there trust 😊.

and as for me I'm in the same boat 😂...

Most Helpful Girl

• I want good mental and spiritual health. Nurturing my mind and planting positivity in my environment for others to share is what I call love.
    That is my priority.

On a side note—I am sorry about your current dissatisfaction. The more you break away from the toxicity, the closer you will be to your fulfillment. I know it must be exhausting to be treated like leech lunch, with everyone taking and taking. You seem like a natural giver. Never give up on that. Somebody in this world needs you. But clearly they are not in the area in which you reside.