I gave my first blowjob this morning! Whatcha think of that?

I did it! It was mostly a hand job till I got the nerve and went for it! I don’t think I did super great but he got off!!! I was so excited after! It was like I knew what to do
And we just did round two!!! Boom! 💥 He came! More of a blow job and less of a hand job

1252

Most Helpful Guys

• I started a comment (using an iPad) and got called away for a few minutes. When I came back there was a window giving me the option to cancel or delete. So I chose cancel - - - and it deleted! Can’t remember all and my second try may not be the masterpiece I had started. 😂
    I got into this thread late and it seemed odd to me, but after a bit of reading I discovered that you have been facing a personal problem of overcoming nervousness about doing new things in your sexual life with your fiancé and had found a great group of people to help you. Additionally, you have learned to open up about very intimate details with people that you only know on here. So I congratulate you on your advances in your sexual relationship, but also on your ability to openly converse about it with these people. It seems you have gotten great advice and encouragement. A few assholes jumped in, but you did not let it shake you.
    You enjoyed your first time and jumped right back in with enthusiasm! You and Eric are both enjoying your deeper intimacy and you seem eager to be even more adventurous. It seems every advance, from first touches to intercourse are steps that one fears, then wonders what the fear was about. Congratulations there. And special congratulations on gaining such a large group of people who you share this with and who cheer you on and give you advice. Wishing you the best in your journey.

• Awesome! I hope you had fun too. Did tit feel, taste etc, anything like you thought it would? Actually what did it feel like to you?

• I was excited after! It was “easier” than I thought it would be. I didn’t taste anything. He moved my head away when he came me came into his hand. He precame before I put my mouth down. Wasn’t expecting him to be so excited with just the hand job

• That's not very descriptive. :(

• I’m sorry lol don’t know what to say

Most Helpful Girls

• Congratulations. Did you swallow or spit?

• He actually kind of moved my head away and covered it with his hand. Guess he didn’t know what I would do