Did you ever get paid to have sex?

hot girl I was dating said if I wanted to have sex with her, I had to pay her 70 usd up front and 80usd after.
How common is this?

FYI: I have never been paid for my "services"

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I had an offer or two. As flattering (and awkward and repulsing) as that was it sure was not for me.

Have had offers to pay for it. I mean, try being a tourist walking between nightclubs and that is bound to happen.

Never went with it. While I have no moral problems (assuming its of their own free will) and see it as a simple transaction/service (which usually costs less than a night out and if your goal is to get laid anyway...) I don't imagine I'd enjoy it if I didn't feel she was into me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never paid to have sex and i have never been paid to have sex. i do think that if y'all were dating it was wrong to ask for money in exchange for sex and you shouldn't date someone like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It is an extremely common business practice of prostitutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit bro that's like a hooker she ain't dating you if she asking for money just like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you sure you was dating her? And didn’t pick her up at the road side?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have

0|1
    0|0
  • How are you dating someone and be married?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have not. 🖤

0|0
    0|0
  • Common for prostitutes

0|0
    0|0
  • All guys pay for it in one way or another

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I should because they always leave satisfied but seems only women get paid for this mostly

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

And certainly was never asked to pay if I was dating them or you’re not really dating them

• Dinner, drinks, dancing, movies, yes, we've all been paid.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes