Did you ever get paid to have sex?

hot girl I was dating said if I wanted to have sex with her, I had to pay her 70 usd up front and 80usd after.
How common is this?

FYI: I have never been paid for my "services"

48

Most Helpful Guy

• I had an offer or two. As flattering (and awkward and repulsing) as that was it sure was not for me.

Have had offers to pay for it. I mean, try being a tourist walking between nightclubs and that is bound to happen.

Never went with it. While I have no moral problems (assuming its of their own free will) and see it as a simple transaction/service (which usually costs less than a night out and if your goal is to get laid anyway...) I don't imagine I'd enjoy it if I didn't feel she was into me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never paid to have sex and i have never been paid to have sex. i do think that if y'all were dating it was wrong to ask for money in exchange for sex and you shouldn't date someone like that.